Chapter 66: Family affairs must be guaranteed!

Liang Han came out of the house refreshed, took out the money bag, put away the copper money, and threw the money bag directly in their yard. Evidence may not be left behind. As for whether they dare to bring someone to testify against him in the morning, it must be that he is willing to confess his guilt.

All the way home, closed the door, saw that the little stone was still sleeping soundly, and slept with confidence.

..................

The Zhang family was finally busy with the work in the field, and this spring ploughing father Zhang has always been very happy, even if he is tired, it has not affected his good mood. After all these years, he can finally work in the field again!

When the spring ploughing was over, the family was relieved. But the matter of Lao Ba was still in the heart of Old Father Zhang, and the son seemed to have fallen in love with that Liang Han. He hadn't seen Liang Han much, so he didn't know what it was like for this person in his younger son's mouth to have completely changed. After consulting with a few more sons, I felt that Xiao Qi's idea was not bad.

Old Father Zhang sat in the courtyard basking in the sun and beckoned to his younger son: "Xiao Zhulai, I will tell you something."

Zhang Qingzhu put down the bamboo basket in his hand, ran over and sat down next to him: "Father, tell me what's the matter?"

"Tell you about Liang Han." Old Father Zhang looked at the expression of his younger son, and saw that the expression of the other party mentioned Liang Han was a little embarrassed, knowing that his son really could not stay: "I told you before that Liang Han's affairs will be done after spring ploughing." I know you're happy to live with him, but I'm still a little worried about your mother.

Zhang Qingzhu thought that his father and mother were going to oppose again, so he rushed to help Liang Han say good things: "Father, Liang Han has really changed." He's not at all the same now as he used to be. You have to believe me, if he really has the same virtue as before, I certainly wouldn't want to live with him.

Old Father Zhang pretended to be disgusted and said, "Okay, okay, let's say good things to him before we can do anything." I didn't say I wouldn't let you be with him, what are you anxious about?

Zhang Qingzhu bowed his head in embarrassment: "I did not bias him, I am telling the truth."

Old Father Zhang did not talk to him on this topic: "While Liang Han has not yet let the matchmaker come to the door, you go and talk to him." I want to marry you, but our family has a condition.

Zhang Qingzhu was curious: "What conditions?"

..................

Liang Han was in a very good mood these days, and after he had taught Gao Song and his wife a hard lesson that night, these two people were frightened and did not dare to tell the story at all. I didn't dare to come to the door to find him in trouble.

As for himself, he thought about whether to repair the house in advance and replace it with some new furniture. Therefore, when Zhang Qingzhu came to the door, Liang Han asked him: "Do you think I will repair the house first, or tear down and build a new one?"

Zhang Qingzhu suggested, "Just repair." You can still live in this house, and it is a waste of money to push forward the construction of new ones.

Liang Han: "If we want to get married, won't we have to live in a new house?" My house is also some years old, so I thought about whether to build a new one, build a better one.

Zhang Qingzhu thought about it for a moment and then said, "Just have a place to live." You don't have a big problem in this room, just fix it, and tear down the waste. Your money sounds quite a lot, you can encounter something later, you may not be sure, or save it.