𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞,𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦

"She hates me"

"She hates me"

Second pov:

Positive

———

Jamie pov:

"I swear to god Jamie,if mom and dad find out about this you're dead!"sam technically screamed in my face.

Why exactly did I let Sam into my apartment again?

"She's not good for you Jamie she cou-"

"She could what?"i raised my voice as I stood up from my chair walking towards him.

"She could ruin mom and dad's whole company and once people realise that we are their sons it's over for us. People are gonna hate us!"

"And how do you know that it's hope who knows everything and is gonna ruin everything?"we were yelling at each other by now,I'm sure if we kept doing that the neighbourhood is probably gonna worry.

"Jamie I-"

"See,no proof"

"I'm just trying to protect you Jamie,I don't your whole career to be ruined because you're obsessed with that girl who is the daughter of the woman who already had problems in mom and dad's company,who mysteriously left and technically fired herself"

My face gets softer.
"I'm not obsessed with Hope"i said.

Sam's face also got softer which then turned into a smirk.
"Who said I was talking about hope?"

I'm not obsessed with her. Am I?"

———

Hope pov:

"No no no no no,mom's gonna kill me I can't just tell her"I said to Lizzie on the phone while holding the positive pregnancy test in my hands,still in the bathroom.

"But eventually you have to"

"And then what? What do you expect me to say,do you think I'll go like:"oh hey mom remember Jamie bower the guy where I always go to the concert we'll guess what I've been dating him for 2 months now and now pregnant,surprise"?.

She obviously couldn't help but chuckle.

"That's not.funny"

"Sorry,sorry.maybe talk to Jamie first?"

Yeah maybe.

"I'm scared he's gonna just leave me you know?"

"If he loves you,he won't"