Drama

"I'm not a minor anymore,I can choose if I keep it or not"

"Because I love you"
———
2nd pov:

The 4 words were the only thing wandering around your mind like it was the only thing existing in the whole world.

"I-I'm sorry I shouldn't hav-"
You cut him off,as you wrapped your arms around his neck and placed your lips on his.

He didn't hesitated to kiss you back when his hands wandered to your waist,pulling you closer.

———
2nd pov:

"Where's your sister? She should be home already"Your mother technically shouted through the house as your sister was smiling to herself.

"I don't know"

"I swear when she comes home-"your mother was interrupted by the front door as you closed it.

"There you are I already made an appointment for the abortion tomorr-"

"Mom stop! I'm not getting an abortion I already told you"

"As Long As You're living in this house with MY money you're doing as I say"

"Well Guess what,I'm not a minor anymore,I can choose if I keep it or not. And as far as I remember you were the one who said to me "your body your choice" well my body my choice,and before thinking about grounding me,it's not possible to ground an adult"
She didn't answered and just stared at you.

"Well if that's the case. Then get the hell out of my house!"

"Wow,now you're throwing your own daughter out? Let's not forget without me you wouldn't even be alive anymore!"you two were just shouted at each other by now.

"How dare you bring this up. You know it was the time where you father left us-"

"So you decided to start drinking and taking pills while having a 5 year old and 3 year old daughter home? What kind of mother are you?"

———
Jamie pov:

"Now again,what exactly did you do again?"

I should really start not Inviting Sam to my apartment.

"Isleptwithhopeandnowshespregnant"

"Slower now"I was shaking in my seat knowing my life could be on the edge of breaking.

"I slept with hope and now she's pregnant"I looked at the floor.

"YOU DID WHAT?"i flinched as he screamed.

"God Jamie,do you even think once?"

"Of course I just-"

"What's so special about her that you risk to ruin everything?"

" I don't know"

"Just Wait until Mom and Dad find out about this"he stood up and walked towards the door.

"No no no no you can't do this they'll kill me!"i ran in front of him.

"Well,eventually they have to"