Chapter 6

So this may be the last chapter idk idk it depends on how I want to end it well enjoy 💛🤍💜🖤
————————————————————————
Tommy's POV
When I get inside I suddenly see everything go black. Then when I wake up I'm still in my same clothes but I have weird ass gloves on so I try to take them off and the won't come off. Then purpled comes in saying oh yeah you can't take those off there special Tec for you not to steal are powers, he said ok what do you want with me I asked sternly. We want you to join us aren't you tried of being chased for just trying to help, he said. Well yes but why would I join you,I said. Well show your power more and have a little fun,purpled said. Well it sound nice but if I join I get to take these gloves off,I asked. Yes of course but you must promise never to use you power on us,purpled said sternly. May I asked who else works with you, I asked. Well there's timedeo and there my brother Punz who is the boss and then me so that's it,he said. And then he left.

With the Dream Team and The Sleepy Boys
Fuck this is bad Ghostbur said to Sapnap, those boys where time man a Purpled we been looking for them for a while now they have Raccoon and with him they came make Raccoon stronger to where he could keep are powers forever, Wilbur said. We need to head back with the others, Sapnap said
{with the others}
WHAT!!, The blade said. Shit where screwed, Gogy said. Ok we need to be on look out for any of them, Philza said.

Tommy's POV
It's been over a year I learn to steal powers and keep them for a longs time so today is the day where I he'd back out and they purpled guy asked me out a couple months ago and Now where dating. So today we start small a rod a back for my frost time back out on the field.
————————————————————————
I hope you are liking it so I still going to write more chapters but it might take a while because I have to do yearbook for school so thank for the reads and I hope you have a great rest of your day
Bye💛🤍💜🖤

Word count 404