outside the group pt. 1

'mari and eunchae'

Known as — the mother and daughterRelationship — family Ship name — chaeri

Relationship — family
Ship name — chaeri

How they met — due both being trainees under HYBE they saw each other a lot inside the building or in the training rooms. when le sserafim debuted mari was very happy for the girls and congratulated them. eunchae was so sweet that mari was immediately whipped for the younger one. mari respects eunchae a lot, because she's so young and still so talanted.

Chaeri things — mari doing everything for eunchae. eunchae clinging onto mari. mari dancing to fearless with eunchae.

'mari and chaewon'

Known as — the bubble tea loversRelationship — siblingsShip name — wori

Relationship — siblings
Ship name — wori

How they met — mari was and still is a big iz*one fan and her bias was chaewon, when they disbanded she was heartbroken. when chaewon joined HYBE she was shocked. she never talked to her, because she was way too nervous around her, but when she got closer to eunchae she also got closer to chaewon. they now don't have the fangirl-and-idol relationship but more of a sibling like relationship.

Wori things — mari admiring chaewon in every situation. chaewon being shocked by mari's talent. doing tiktok challenges with each other.

'mari and ni-ki'

Known as — HYBE's dancing machinesRelationship — best friends/romanticallyShip name — nari

Relationship — best friends/romantically
Ship name — nari

How they met — they're known as HYBE's dancing machines, even before new jeans debuted. they danced together a few times, but they have a lot more in common. ni-ki and mari are both born in 2005 and the fact that mari is a few months older than ni-ki is her favourite thing to use for teasing him.

Nari things — dancing together. mari teasing ni-ki because she is a few moths older than him. ni-ki teasing mari for her height. being one of the only idol friendships that never had dating rumors.

'mari and sunoo'

Known as — the savage duoRelationship — friendshipShip name — rinoo

Relationship — friendship
Ship name — rinoo

How they met — they're both very happy personalities so their friendship just worked from the first second. sunoo first didn't believed mari that she was only 16 years old when they met, because she seemed so much older. mari loves his savage side and from time to time she took over his savageness to herself.

Rinoo things — being savage af. their good facial expressions on stage. sunoo supporting mari no matter what she does.