Prologue

A/N: You can listen to the song on the right if you want. I thought it was a good song for this part.

August 22, 2012

Ariana P.O.V. 

"Are you sure you don't want to come with me?" Niall asked.

"For the hundredth time. No I don't want to go watch you play some dumb FIFA game with Sean." I said rolling my eyes playfully.

"Alright. I'll be back in about about two hours. Do you want me to get you anything on the way back?" asked Niall.

"No I'm fine."  

"Okay. I love you."  

"Love you too." 

"Love you more." 

"No, I love you more." 

"Impossible." Niall said with a smile.  

"Now we sound like the couples on TV." I said while giggling. 

"Yeah we do. Oh well."

Niall gave me a kiss and walked towards the door but stopped after he opened it and turned to face me. 

"I love you more." He said and gave me a wink.

I blushes and rolled my eyes and he smiled and walked out the door.

Niall P.O.V. 

When I closed the door, I felt an urge to go back inside. Something just didn't feel right. Ariana would call me if something was wrong. I shrugged it off and went to my car.

1 1/2 hours later

Ariana P.O.V. 

While Niall's been gone, I've been getting a lot of house chores done. I've finished the laundry, vacuumed the downstairs, and ran the dishwasher. I had some free time so I decided to just take the relaxing time to read while listening to music.

5 minutes later

"Shit!"

My head suddenly started pounding really hard.  

I closed my book and started to go upstairs to get an aspirin.  

While I was walking up the stairs, I was feeling really dizzy and sick. Everything looked blurry. I went to reach for the railing but I couldn't seem to reach it. I lost my balance and fell backwards onto the step behind me. I finally found the railing and held a tight grip onto it.

I got to the top of the stairs and went to the bathroom. I got to the medicine cabinet and got an aspirin out of the bottle with my shaking hand. I took the pill and drank a glass of water. I still wasn't feeling the best so I went to lay on the bed. I covered up myself with some blankets and curled up into a ball.

Five minutes later, I was laying in bed unable to fall asleep. I suddenly felt really hot and threw all the blankets off me except for one sheet. I felt beads of sweat rolling off my forehead. I wiped them off quickly wondering what was going on.

I felt something overpower me and I closed my eyes falling into a deep sleep.

20 minutes later

Niall P.O.V.  

I said my goodbye to Sean and walked to my car. I opened the door and sat in the drivers seat.

I pulled out my phone to see if there were any missed calls or texts from Ariana. Surprisingly, there was nothing. I decided to text her saying I was on my way home.