Chapter 5

Niall P.O.V.

The boys and I were rushed through the back door as quick as possible so we wouldn't get mobbed by fans.

We got on the bus and sat down on the couches in the "living room".

Everyone started conversations among themselves and I just sat on the couch staring at my phone.

Was Janelle going to call me? Was I being to forward? Did I accidently give her the wrong number?

My thoughts were running a mile a minute but then were interrupted by Harry waving his hand in front of my face.

"What?" I asked noticing everyone staring at me.

"Mate, you were staring off into space and looked like you saw a ghost." said Louis.

"You okay?" asked Liam.

"Yeah. Just thinking."

"You sure you're okay?" asked Harry.

"Yeah I'm fine. It's okay don't worry."

The boys exchanged glances and started their conversations back up again. I turned on the TV and watched a footbal match to clear my head.

Janelle P.O.V.

I stood in the middle of the hallway taking in what just happened. Niall James Horan just told me to call him. This isn't real. This only happens in fanfics.

I was snapped back into reality when Sofia grabbed my wrist and dragged me into the dressing room and slammed the door shut. She turned around and stared at me with her eyes almost popped out of her head.

I turned and saw Kathleen and Tori staring at me with the same expression as Sofia.

"Um.. are you guys okay?" I asked them.

"I SAW WHAT JUST HAPPEND. NIALL FUCKING HORAN THATS WHAT HAPPENED." yelled Kathleen.

"Why are you screaming at me."

"BECAUSE NIALL FUCKING HORAN TOLD YOU TO CALL HIM. WHY WOULDN'T I BE SCREAMING."

"Oh."

"OH??? ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY IS OH??? TELL ME WHY HE DID THAT."

"I will if you stop screaming at me."

"Fine. Tell me!"

"Well, when I was talking to Niall, he took my phone and gave me his number."

"That's it?"

"Yep."

"Oh." Kathleen said. "Well are you going to call him?"

"I don't know. Maybe."

"You have to! You can NOT reject Niall Horan."

"Trust me, I won't."

"Yeah and if you do I'll be sure to call him myself."

"Yeah sure. You wouldn't even be able to say a sentence to him." I said trying to hold in my laughter.

"Ugh whatever." Kathleen said turning on her heels and walking out of the room.

"Sooo...." I said trying to start a normal conversation with the girls.

"Are you gonna call him?" Sofia asked.

I rolled my eyes knowing we weren't going to have a normal conversation anytime soon.

"I'll call him once you guys get off my case about it. I'm not gonna call him while all of you are breathing down my neck."

"Then I guess this is out time to leave. C'mon Sofia." said Tori walking out of the room with Sofia behind her.

Right before Sofia closed the door she looked at me and winked and mouthed something I didn't understand and I was a little glad I didn't.

I looked down at my phone and saw Niall's contact.

Should I call him now? Would it look like I was desperate? Should I wait till morning?

After minutes of thinking I finally decided it was now or never and pressed on Niall's contact.

My heart was racing as I heard the rings. After the second ring I heard the accent I had fallen in love with.

"Hey Janelle?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT???? AN UPDATE??? AFTER OVER A YEAR???

I had this draft saved for yes over a year and I finally decided to do something with it so I added the ending and well here we are. I don't know if I'm still going to continue this story. I was never really was happy with it hence me not doing anything with it for over a year. But I do have some ideas for this and some ideas for different fanfics. But I don't want to promise anything. I would just see the read count slowly increase and I felt like I should put something out so here it is! Hope you enjoyed!