JEALOUS

Mr. Jeon and Ms. Son go to my office first" Chaeyoung let out a heavy sigh, putting down her work valise and unzip the square space to grab her phone.

Chaeyoung:

Hey.

Wait me a little, my manager excuse me.

Mina are you there?.

Hey

Mina

Mina:

Yeah I'm here.

Its ok.

I'll wait don't worry.

Chaeyoung:

Thank you.

Mina:

Welcome 🥰.

"Chaengie I'll get going now. I think boss need some finalization about the design. You can do that, fighting" chaeyoung smile and nod.

"Thanks. Take care on your way, dahyun"

After almost 3 hours of re-checking and finalizing the scheme, pattern and design chaeyoung stretch out her limbs to gave a little laze of her worn muscle. And a realization hit her.

Mina.

She abruptly fasten the zip of her bag and grab her phone. Gasping after seeing what time it was.

'fuck'

Chaeyoung:
Mina are you still there?.

Mina:
Of course.

Chaeyoung:
I'll get going now.

The korean didn't wait for any reply and put back her phone. Gathering all her things in a hasten time. Afterwards she addresses a polite farewell and champer for respect.

"Chaeyoung wait!" Jungkook and ran to overtake the closing elevator.

"I hate this day" he utter, irritation was hearable with how his voice rough.

Chaeyoung laugh and agree after all.

"Yeah I hate too" jungkook's head whip almost instantly, chaeyoung's brows raise a little, confuse.

"What? What's with that look"

"Did I heard it right? You hate this day?. I'm feelin’ a little surprise of your behavior this days. Always excited to leave and smile from ear to ear while typing on your phone. Don't tell me your in love?" He bump chaeyoung's shoulder and smirk. "Who is he?" And another teasing bump. The woman's face contorted in disgust, face scrunching at the thought of dating man.

"I'm not into boys" she say.

"Hold on,.... So you mean girl?"

"Yeah" the words passed her lips quickly. Jungkook grin.

"Were the same. Were gay"
Chaeyoung stop and turn around, facing him. She march closely and examine his face.

"I thought you like nancy"

"No!. I actually hate that bitch, crazy" his tone was loud, loathing before laughing crazily.

"She's so clingy and touchy" chaeyoung found herself laughing too, he is true anyways.

"That was funny,.....I'm going now" jungkook jump and tried clinging on her small back. Laughing at his stupid manner. Chaeyoung cough, trying to balance herself to not fall on the ground.