CAN WE WATCH?

Slow down chaeyoung" the said woman nods and obliged, chewing the food slowly. Mina pat her crown and wipe the side of her lips, chuckling with the koreans pink cheeks in shy.

"You're really hungry last night, huh" Yeah, the two woman didn't had their supper as after the bathe chaeyoung snooze, exhausted from the work most specifically from their activity. Slumping her tired body on the much larger and softer mattress of mina. Soaked hair with only huge terrycloth robe with nothing inside. And mina, as always caring that she is, but not in the bed but instantly change because of chaeyoung, did her job. Drying the koreans wet hair with fond effort also dressing her with her own pajamas, briefs on.

Afterwards she spoon her warmly and doze.

"Are you really living here alone with no one else than yourself?" Chaeyoung ask out of curiosity.

Very huge house with only one tenant was kind of scary and creepy.

"Yeah but my friend was also sleeping here most of the night. She was also scolding me to find a girlfriend again because she says I look like a miserably lonely to look at" Chaeyoung nods and smile thinly.

"Girlfriend again" she mumble.

"What?"

"Nothing. Ah, so your friend was sleeping here. Are you two...sleeping toge-"

"No! Of course not" mina instantly interrupt, chaeyoung was in thinking the other side. Of course not. Momo is her bestfriend. Almost sister.

"Momo slept on guest room" she said. Chaeyoung just nods making mina sigh heavily feeling that the younger was not buying her words.

"Chaeyoung I'm telling the truth-"

"I trust you. I trust you mina, I was just a little surprised and beside you sleep with me for days right"

"Yeah. But we really didn't sleep together since-" she stop in realization.

"Since what?"

"Um we actually sleep together before, college days but after graduation we did not"

"Hmm"

"We're friends since high school. Our dad was good friends though"

"Ahh"

"She also know my condition"

"Eh? What condition?"

"No I mean the male thing"

"Ahhh haha sorry"

"What's her reaction?"

"Nothing?"

"Eh?"

"Actually I don't know when did she find out and saw-"

"What!?"

"Why?"

"She saw your thing down there?"

"Yeah but she didn't I mean it was accident since she was in a hurried for her dance practice and she barge inside my bedroom to change and saw me.. jerking" mina said, biting her lower lip in shame.

Practically jerking in a rush to catch her upcoming orgasm while watching the erotic scene on the laptop when momo burst open the door. Mina fold the laptop and cover her lower body part. After the unreadable expression momo glared. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING! ARE YOU JERKING? DICK!!? I'M GOING TO TELL THIS TO UNCLE" momo then slammed the door shut.

"Oh, that's was embarrassing. I'm sorry"

"It's ok beside momo didn't talk to me for a month"

"She was terrified"