Part 1

[Dream joined the game]

        The servers owner and the most powerful and feared person has joined the game.
         Dream's P.O.V
            It was raining when i joined 'It's raining, of course my favorite weather.' I thought while walking, while I was walking
I walked past L'manberg. 'They must have thought I'm gonna threaten them.' I thought while they draw their weapons at against me but not too close because they think I'll suddenly attack them and outsmart them, but to their surprise, I didn't care, just shrugged and kept walking.
              I knew they were confused but didn't show it. 'I already felt pain,I just want peace for once because today is gonna be my last day in the Smp.' I told myself in my head.
         Tubbo's P.O.V
      I saw Dream walk past L'manberg and the people were scared and draw their swords against him but to our surprise, he didn't care and just shrugged we're all confused but didn't show it. "You all go back to you're houses, I'm gonna follow him and don't come for me." I said sternly at the people, I started following him until I suddenly became familiar with the path we we're taking.
             When he stopped walking. I knew we reached it because this is the most beautiful place in the Smp, so I hid behind the big stone I saw and watched him play in joy and pain? I was even more confused.
         While I was lost in my thoughts, I suddenly heard him scream. "I will promise to the whole Smp that I will die tomorrow so there can be peace." he screamed and I started crying but not too loud so he can hear 'he-he wo-won't do it ri-right?"I asked myself in my mind. 'No, don't listen to him, you know he's lying, Tubbo, he's trying to manipulate you. 'I said to myself "But will he do it?" I said to myself trying not to cry.
"I should go." I said and started walking back to L'manberg.
           Dream's P.O.V
     I knew someone was watching me but I'll let them be because I knew and they knew that I'm gonna kill myself tomorrow.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
379 words

Go follow my tiktok Leonic69 because that's where I'm gonna updated my story