Part 5

Gream's P.O.V
        "Wait, you still can revive someone?" Quackity asked"Yeah why?"I questioned
"Revive Wilbur next week please." He requested "Ok since Dream and Wil has message for the both of you."I said and told him the things I need for the revival ritual "
"Quackity and George, meet me before the ritual" I said and they nodded
      Time skip brought to by my laziness
      Quackity's P.O.V
    Me and George are now with Gream"What do you want to tell us Gream?"  George asked "Dream and Wilbur has a message for the both of you,Quackity Wilbur said he loved you from the beginning, Schlatt had a heart attack because of him, he put some medicine that can cause a heart attack that's why he died, he loves you and if he was revived he would go to you quickly and he would love you forever, George Dream suicided because he thought no one would care and he loves you to bits and he would change for the better of this server because all he wanted was everyone to be a one big family, no fighting, no wars, just all of you getting along, now my question is do the both of you want dream and Wil to be revived? And do you love them back? " He asked and we both said yes at the same time, "If you want Dream to be revived, you have to wait a month and ill give you the book to revive him. " he said and started the ritual.
        George's P.O.V
         Gream started the ritual and he started speaking in netherian language because I heard Drista spoke this when Gream had a conversation with Drista,"The revivals successful but Mr.Goggles can you bring me to your house because I'm tired and I wanna sleep"he said and I nodded,

[Georgenotfound:Quackity go see him yourself because Gream is sleepy and tired]
[Quackity:Sure and thanks]

     Quackity's P.O.V
       There I saw him, the person I really love the most 'This is nothing than I felt when I was with Karl and Sap'i thought "Wilbur is that really you? " I asked and he nodded, I ran up to him and hugged him "Please don't leave me again like they did, please?"
I said that I didn't know I was crying"I won't love, I'm here, and I won't leave you like they did. "He said comforting me "Darling where's Gream."he asked " He's with George, he said he was sleepy after Gream revived you. " I told him "C'mon were gonna sleep ducky where's your house?" He asked "Follow me." I said and when we get to my house we cuddled and slept.
        Karl's P.O.V
      "My Lord, where are you and I'm sorry if I disturbed you." I said "I'm here Karl and what do you need?" "Can I travel so I can see how he died and I promise to my heart I won't stop him even though he's my brother." I said truthfully because knowing XD, he can read minds "Yes you can." 
       "Thank you my Lord" I said and left and ran to my library, 'Karl do it Karl, do it and you know what happened in the future, that's why you broke up with Quackity because you saw in his future he will be happy that Wilbur was revived and you know it' i thought,i put it into the day Dream died and set the time,I would be there for 30 minutes,I sighed and got into the portal, 'XD can you bring me to the place near where Dream died?'I thought because I know he can hear it, and suddenly I got teleported to a beautiful cliff.    
        I saw Dream standing there, unmasked and smiling, "I don't care about myself anymore now because I only cared about them, and they didn't even asked or care about mine, but it's fine at least their happy" he said smiling while tears are falling from his eyes, I wanna comfort him so bad and hug him but I can't or I'll mess up the present, he let himself fall from the cliff while smiling, and his last words are "I love you George" he said and died, "My times up, I have to return now" I said to myself that I didn't know I was crying, i saw the portal and jumped in it, I'm back to the present now.
          Sapnap's P.O.V
    I was in the house cooking because Karl said he was gonna visit someone,"Im home Sap"I hear Karl said and I saw that his eyes are red and his nose are puffy, "Karl, are you okay, why are you crying?" I asked him
"I didn't wanna tell you this or he'll be angry but I work for XD and I time travel so I can try solve things that are in the past, today I asked permission from XD so I can know how Dream died, Sap he-he has *sighs*i didn't wanna s-say this b-but he-he has suicidal thoughts"he said and broke down, " all he wanted was peace and we didn't saw it but he said if we're all happy then he's happy even though he's in pain, he'll try to make everything a joke."he added and I cried.

#&#&#&#&#&#&#&#&#&#&#&#&#&#&#&

I did this chapter in school but I might try updating this bc I'm writing another story