Part 3

The others while Tubbo and Tommy were talking

Sapnap:"He won't die, he's the admin."
George:"Of course because he's Dream."
Karl:"W-what? No no no no i-it-its not true right? *starts crying*he-hes not dead ri-right?!?!?!?!"

The others in the Arctic

Techno:"it's not true right?"
Philza:"What?"
Techno:"Let's just go to L'Manberg."

Karl's P.O.V

"What?" George and Sapnap said in unison,as soon as they said that I started running to L'Manberg, 'I have to go quickly'i thought.
"Can you tell me where's Tubbo?I need to see him quickly." I asked a guard, "Yes, follow me."They answered. As he was leading me to his office we heard crying and we ran, "Tubbo, it's not true right?" I asked him
"He-hes dead Karl, he's dead-" he said while crying and I hugged him"Why did he did it?" I asked him while sobbing. "What are you talking about?" Tommy asked "He's our brother." Tubbo said still sobbing in my hoodie."What?"The three asked, we didn't noticed that George and Sapnap came here.

Techno's P.O.V
While we were starting to get near to L'Manberg a notification appeared on our communicators.
[Gream(GhostDré) joined the game]
'Nononono this can't be happening'i thought that I didn't notice that I was crying. They never seen me cry before. "Techno, are you okay?" Phil asked. "I'm fine." I said to him while trying to slowly calm down. "Let's go, wait why are they going to spawn?" I asked Phil. "I don't know but let's follow them. " he said.

¶=∆¶=∆¶=∆¶=∆¶=∆¶=∆¶=∆¶=∆¶=∆
Sup my non-straight readers, sorry if I posted this at night or morning or idk but I'm sorry for not releasing a chapter bc I've been busy and my motivation randomly dissapears and appears so yeah, also how are today?