What is my name? (Pina x reader)

It is not easy being a female sheep.

There are loads of my kinds at the Cherryton Academy but there aren't many males around. You can guess how thrilled the girls were as someone new male came to school, a very handsome Dall sheep. Everyone was into the hot shot and no one showed any mercy to another female. I swear, with a good looking male around, it was hard to tell, what a carnivore is and what is a herbivore. Female sheep would scratch each other's eyes out for just getting noticed.

And I had the bad luck to be around this troublemaker.

"Bad luck? Why is that?" asked me Els, a member of the drama club. It is simple: he was the star of all lady sheep and me...I became the victim to various bullies on campus. Not exactly a win-win situation. Thankfully I wasn't a member of the drama team, but that doesn't mean I was off the hook. I had to show him around, that was my duty as the school representative of the first year. Since Louis the deer wasn't no longer around, others have to take over his tasks. The tiger of the club became the new leader. Bill and I know each other from class; we sit next to each other. He wasn't happy either, as I brought the newest member of the club in. Pina, the name of that handsome devil, greeted the ladies first, "Nice to meet you." The males were all annoyed at how quick he got a crowd of females around his little finger. Bill nudged my side playfully, "Why aren't you over there, giggling like a fan girl?"

"Shut up" I barked. Because of Pina, my life at school will be hell.

The casual days are over, al it is left, are pranks, insults, violence and verbal abuse. One of the rabbits with two different fur colors, told me not to be sad. Apparently, there was also a female rabbit going through the same thing as I do. We never met, but she had my deepest sympathy. It was not fair...I didn't do anything to deserve this.

And when you think it won't get worse...you don't know Pina.

The Dall sheep waited for me one day at the gates. His wool was shining bright, blinding me from up close. He sure had no shame to get really close, kissing my hand without permission. Annoyed, I withdraw my hand, "Leave me alone!"

Pina looked sideway, acting cute, "But why, a sweet sheep like you deserves to be kissed." He cannot fool me, I know his type. I saw him several times with other females. He does have his charm and beauty as his strength, but also a terrible weakness....

"You are Sharon right?"

...he cannot remember names.

"I am N/A. Pick some other girl and get on her nerves" My reputation as the school representative was at stake. A scandal that I would date this Dall sheep would ruin me for good. I chose not to get anywhere near this hot shot, not falling to temptation of his cursed charm.

Unfortunately, Pina sees it the other way around.

He chose to get as close as possible to my side, trying to use all his flirting tricks to get me to fall for him. What this Dall sheep loves the most....is a good challenge. The other female sheep just drawing to him without much effort, but I was not like that.

In class I ignored him as good as possible.

Pina sat behind me, saying my name in a sing song voice, up and down..."N/A~ N/A~ N/A~" After half an hour, I started to hate my own name. Who could be so annoying?! Bill already told him to shut up, trying to concentrate on the teacher, "Hey N/A, what did the teacher say?"

Shrugging as a reply, he growled over to the Dall sheep, "Just shut the hell up!"

"He said to look at page four, task A and B. They are for homework." Grinning wide, he reaches out his notebook, "I made some notes for that, take it." I refused looking back to the front. That didn't stop the male sheep to give it another go. All lessons he was around me like a good damn leech. At sports, no matter how fast I ran, he catches up without breaking a sweat, "So, care to go out with me?"

"NO!" I panted.

During Math lesson, I forgot my calculator. Pina, as I expected, gave me his, "Do you know I can calculate our love, at how much we are mean to be together..."

I pushed his calculator away, "...so do I. It is zero percent..." I just borrow the one from another classmate. For Biology, he reaches over a ruler, "I bet I can tell you how long we will be together." The school bell rang and I got up, "I can tell you how far we will be apart...minding you, that ruler isn't long enough." This Dall sheep just couldn't stop trying, he seem to have one pick up line after another. That I get bullied for this was not a surprise.

But this time, I had a witness nearby.

The other female sheep took my school books and ripped out the pages, my notebooks got the same treatment. One they were done, I got pushed into the locker-room. Without help I won't be able to get out...and this as the last class for today. Frustrated, I kicked the locker as I began to cry out for help. All because a stupid male sheep isn't giving up.

"Hello gorgeous~"

Please have mercy on me!

That guy stood before the locker, "No need to hide your beauty from the world." The minute he released me, I pushed him to the ground. The surprised look on his face, made me feel better, "Just get the hell out of life!!!!!!!" Pina didn't say anything to that, as I ran away. I had to get through this torture the next day again.

I began to hate school.

Unfortunately, my parents won't allow me to stay at home. They are quite strict on this. Even when I have a headache, they just give me some painkillers and out the door. Only when it is very serious, they allow it. For me...this was an emergency. The day started already with a nasty song from the radio...something who sang around several women... reminding me of that good damn Dall sheep. That could have been his song! Dragging myself to the school and into the class, seen to catch the interest of Pina, "There you are!"

Oh please noooo....

"Good news, you are no longer a school preventative"

That sounded like a bad dream, "Eh?"

He nodded pleased, "You join the drama club from now on."

"Eh?!"

"You're welcome, I see you after Biology class."

What the hell is going on here?! He got some explaining to do that handsome sheep god. At the drama club, Bill was pleased to see at least a pleasant face, but as Pina came in, his smile dropped instantly. The Dall sheep greeted me like he always does, only to get dragged away into the storage room. I pushed the male against the wall, "What the hell are you playing at?!"

"Wow..." he didn't show any sign of worry, "...you look very cute when you are angry"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The entire club heard it, gathering at the storage room. The tiger opened the door, seeing me slap the Dall sheep's face. It was completely red once I finished with him. The rest of the day, he kept his distance, cooling his bruised cheeks with cool pads. Pina knew I was bullied because of him and he also knows form Els about the situation I am in. Basically all at the drama club know about the bullying. Because f that, I was able to join the club in the first place. Els took me by the hand outside the building, "I know you hate him, but he is the one that recommended you to join this club."

That way, the male sheep could have me all to himself.

But I was far from surrendering. Pina waited till I was calm again, coming over, "Sooooo, my offer still stands"

"What offer?"

"To take you out."

I had no chance to escape him, but at least I know how to delay my defeat, "okay"

"Okay?!" he couldn't believe it, going head on to kiss my lips. Only to crash into my palm, "no so fast...I accept it under one condition."

"Yes?"

My smiled turned evil, "You have to say my name...you got three chances."

The Dall sheep was taken back, feeling the weight upon his shoulders. His weakness became his obstacle between him and his new date. Pina tired to ask everyone at the club for my name, but I was one step ahead of him. They only called me by my nick name and I told them not say it. The bullies all weren't interested to know their victims name and the teachers just used my last name...so bad luck for the male sheep. He should have listened to me that one time...when I told him my name.

Let's see how long this will take.