[Epilogue] The End...?

[20 years later]

Dec's POV

"Happy twentieth anniversary Deccy!" he whispers in my ear as he hugs me from behind, untying my blindfold very, very slowly.

I open my eyes to a room filled with all of my closest friends. David, Stephen, Amanda, Alesha, Simon, and so many others were crowded together in a room with a giant cake on the centre table. Amanda and Alesha were holding hands, and Stephen was by himself. As usual. David and Simon were even together, stood by one another with the most intimate energy imaginable.
Ant taps his glass to silence the crowd of people in the room.
"I would like to say that these past twenty years have been the best years of my life. I'm so lucky to be with this amazing man who I love with all my heart, and I know loves me too. I don't deserve him. He deserves the whole universe. Thank you, Declan, for making me truly happy."
I lean over and peck his cheek as he cradles my back with his arm. He pulls out his MP3 and says, "Time for the final touch."
He taps the screen, and out of the overhead speakers plays 'Let's get ready to rhumble'.

Watch us wreck the mike, watch us wreck the mike, watch us wreck the mike...SIKE!

A/N: Thank you so much for reading this! Please leave a comment on any ideas you have for future fics! <3

🎉 You've finished reading 𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖨 𝖶𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖴𝗉 | a. mcpartlin x d. donnelly 🎉