3

Present day

(Brandi pov)

I got up to pull my leggings up after I put them on and grabbed the handles of my walker.

I looked at the mirror and fixed my shirt.

I walked to the bathroom door and opened it, I walked out and saw that China is packing my sleepover bag.

"Hey, you should pack some of my black underwear because my period is supposed to come in few days" I said.

"I already did" she said as she turned her head to look at me.

"Damn" she said checking me out.

I shook my head chucking. "baby you look so fine" China said with little smirk.

I blushed as I walked to her. "Thank you" I said with little smile.

She leaned in and pecked my lips. "Your welcome" she said.

We heard the doorbell. "I will get it" I said as I walked out

I walked to the door when I went downstairs

I turned the alarm off before unlocking  and opening the door.

I saw my sister Brittany. "Hey baby sis" she said with little smile.

"Hey B" I said with little smile.

She walked in and closed the door, she looked at me. " I have to stay here until mom gets back" she said.

I got confused. "If you stay here until mom gets back why do I have to stay at McClain's house?" I asked.

She chuckled. "Remember last time when I had to stay here?" Brittany asked.

I just remembered. I busted out laughing. "That was your sister's fault because she was the one that threw that party" I said shaking my head

"Well we had fun plus you were really drunk for the first time" she said with little smirk.

"Hey I didn't know someone put the alcohol in the punch.. China and Sierra had to stop us from kicking that bitch Dove's ass for talking shit about my baby like that" I said.

Brittany chuckled. "I still want to beat her up.. speaking of China where is she?" She asked.

"Upstairs packing my things.. I should go to help her" i said.

"Okay tell her I said hey" she said as I walked to the elevator.

(China pov)

I walked upstairs in my house and walked to my room to check on my baby.

She got sick earlier because her sugar was so low.

I opened the door and saw that Brandi is asleep.

I smiled as I quietly closed the door, I walked to the bed and climbed into the bed.