Ziam- The diary

Liam P.O.V.

I heard Zayn scream: Oh no Liam dont read this please dooont, nooo!! But he was tied to a chair and he couldn stop me. I started reading...

Hello diary thank god i have you. Youre the only one i can tell this to. I tell everything to Liam though but not this. If i told him this he wouldnt want to be my best friend anymore. He would be with me just of pitty cause he is so beautifull person. He wouldnt think of himself he would just think of me but i want him to be happy not me. I dont deserve him. He is such an angel. His brown puppy eyes and golden hair. I love him since the xfactor bootcamp but i thought it was just excitement cause he was my new best friend. But last week the feelings grew stronger. I wanted to denie them and push them away. I thought they would dissapear if i push them aside but they didnt. They grew stronger each time i was cuddling and goofing around with him. He is so beautifull inside and outside. Who wouldn fall for him honestly? And his lips oh they are so kissable. I would give anything to kiss them just once. But i never will cause he would never love me. He is straight and he recently broke up with Danielle so no! Iam lucky he is my best friend. At least that..

The end.

Liam P.O.V.

OH MY GOD. I was shocked. I droped the book. I couldnt believe this. Zayn loves me? How could i not notice it? He was always cuddling with me and when we touched it was like the sparks were flying between us. Then it hit me like a rock. I loved Zayn! How could i be so stupid? I was blind.