Ziam- Kiss me

Then i lifted my head and looked at Zayn. His head was down. He was looking at the floor. He had a desperate look on his face. I felt sharp pain trough my body. He was suffering so long because i was so fucking blind!! How could i do that to him? He was so beautiful. His dark eyes and black hair. He was known as perfect. He really was. He had perfectly designed cheekbones. And his eyes. Oh that eyes. I could get lost in them. I really was inlove with him. Then i realised Zayn was also looking at me. We got lost in eachothers eyes. Then he moved his eyes and looked to the floor. I came to him and said Zayn? He didnt reply. Zayn?! I said louder. He slowly looked at me. I felt butterflys in my stomach. Zayn why didnt you tell me? What if i feel the same? If you told me we could talk. We are best friends Zayn and best friends tell eachother everything. Zayn looked shocked. Wait did you just say you love me too? I grinned. Maybe. His lips slowly formed a weak smile. Oh how i wanted to kiss those lips. He saw me staring at his lips. I blushed. Aww youre so adorable when you blush he said. Will you untie me already? He said smiling. I woke up from day dreaming of me kissing him and untied his hands. I felt shivers at our touch. 

Zayns P.O.V

I cant believe Liam said he loves me too. Or is he just saying that to make me feel good? When he untied me we awkwardly stood there and then his lips pressed to mine in such a rush. I was shocked but emmediatelly responded.