8

"Didn't expect you to notice me, well done i guess. "

The serpent hashira said, known as Obanai.

"That aside, why are you following me. Worse, in the late night? "

"I got private business to do going this way."

"I know you are lying. No other building but mine lay inside this forest. "
Y/n spoke. Leaving the hashira silent.

"So, what is the real reason you are following me, serpent hashira? "

. . .

Silence formed. Soon Y/n noticed that Obanai was gone, then he felt incoming gust of wind behind his back.

Turning around, he moved out of the way.

"Ah, attacking from behind. I see. "
Y/n said, extremely offended.

"You are pest in the demon slayer corps. There's no way you will ever be welcome in the corps. You will only bring sorrow and pain to Oyakata-sama's life. Aswell as his plans. "
Obanai growled.

What Obanai said, truly hurt Y/n.

Silence took over, Y/n was trying to process what Obanai said. Meanwhile to Obanai, he took it as a chance to strike.

As Obanai strikes, he saw tears coming from e/c eyes, hearing words alot like from what Obanai said was Y/n's weakness.

Obanai paused, sheathing his nichirin. He turned to walk away, but paused.

"If you truly are the head of the L/n clan, then i expect you to never cry or act weak just because of mere words. "
Obanai says as he walks away from Y/n.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"You say that to people because you are insecure about your past, scared of people abandoning you because of your past, so you hide it behind a mask. You are cautious, afraid, scared, paranoid of people finding out. So you act rude and mad. Making people afraid of you more. And that is a fact."

Obanai turns around, gritting his teeth, clenching his hands, his nails digging into his flesh.

"YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MY PAST! Y-YOU KNOW NOTHING! YOU ARE SAYING THAT BECAUSE YOUR TRYING TO MANIPULATE ME!-"
In the midst of his yelling, his mask.. Fell off. The rolls of bandages swiftly made its way to the ground.

Silence ensued. Then was broke by Obanai panicking.

Y/n got up, and made his way yo Obanai, with a comforting intention.

"S-stay away.. "

"Its alright dear, i will never abandoned you here like those people did. "

━ 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓
- 𝟑𝟗𝟖 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬