we got cought

I clawed at Ed's shoulders and locked my legs around his waist. As he lavished my body with nips and kisses, I voiced my approval and guided him to where I wanted his attention the most. Bucking my hips, I pressed against him and begged for him to hurry.

Ed chuckled against my bare chest and brought his hand to cup my ass, pulling me against him so I could feel just how much he wanted me.

"Please, Babe. Please," I cried as I snaked my hand between our bodies and grabbed his erection, trying to hurry the process along.

"Be patient," he teased and lifted himself off her so he could finish undressing me.

"I can't," I whined and hooked my fingers in his boxers, pushing them down his legs and setting him free as I wiggled to help him remove my own.

"You can," he told me before he dipped his face against my breast bone and kissed a trail from my chest to my neck, making me whimper and fist his hair.

"Rob," I pleaded. "It's almost painful. Please, Jesus!" I snapped and wriggled beneath him, my desperation growing along with his amusement.

My frustration got the best of me and I released his hair from my fingers. Tracing them down his back, I waited a second to see if he was finally going to comply with my requests, but when he continued his slow torturous pace, I smacked his shoulders a couple of times and dug her heel into the back of his leg. "Stop teasing me," I grumbled and huffed.

Ed laughed and finagled his body so he could capture one of my hands and hold it above my head. "Stop," he laughed before bending to capture my mouth and press his body against mines, pinning me as I struggled to move into a position where I could feel him where I needed him most.

Crying out in frustration when I couldn't find what I needed, I bit at his lower lip and whimpered. "EDWARD!"

"Don't hurt her, Daddy!" Their little boy's voice sounded from across the room and I immediately stopped fighting against my husband.

"Fuck," Ed whispered and froze, but came to his senses when I started to fight against him in order to grab the blanket that had fallen down Our bodies and bring it to cover us again.

"Please Daddy," Xander cried.

I got the blanket over the lower halves of Our bodies and peeked around Ed's body to see their son standing wide-eyed with his blanket covering his face, only his tear filled eyes visible. "I'm okay, Baby. Daddy is just playing," I tried to explain, my heart beating overtime and my voice raspy.

"Not anymore," Ed grumbled against my neck.

Ava stepped out from behind her brother and gave us the same look as Xander. "You otay?" She sniffled and stuck her thumb in her mouth for comfort as she stared at us and tried to figure out what was going on between us.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Daddy's just being silly," I tried to assure the kids as I caught my breath and shifted my leg under the blanket to try and get Ed to move as I searched the room with my eyes for my clothes.

"We were just play wrestling," Ed said breathlessly as he shifted his weight off me, pressed his back against the couch and pulled the blanket up further to cover me.

"Where is you jammas?" Ava asked as us fumbled with the blankets.

"Oh, uh...well..." I stammered as I looked to Ed for help and was rewarded when he grabbed his discarded t-shirt from the back of the couch and handed it to me. Snaking my hands under the blanket, I pulled my underwear up my legs and lifted my body to slip them over my hips and back into place. Seeing Ed's empty bowl of ice cream on the table, I thought quickly. "Daddy, dribbled ice cream on my shirt, so he let me have his," I stuttered and held up my husband's shirt to show they kids.

Ed nodded against my and whispered a thank you before he picked his head up. "I'm a mess," Ed laughed and pushed his hands through his hair, trying to follow my lead, but finding it hard to compose himself.

"You had ice cream?" Xander complained and huffed, instantly distracted at the thought of the injustice.

"Yep! Want some?" Ed saw their out and decided to take advantage of it.

"Ice ceam!" Ava popped her thumb out of her mouth and grinned ear to ear as her body vibrated with excitement.

"Ed" I grumbled and turned my face into his chest, not sure if I should scold him or thank him.

"Kay, go get spoons and I'll be there in a minute," Ed waved the kids of with one hand and reached under the blanket to pull his boxers back up as I vibrated with laughter.

"Okay, come on Ava," Xander smiled and nodded, turning on his heel to go to the kitchen, offering his little sister his open hand.

When We were sure they were in the clear, I sat up to put Ed's shirt on, but froze and clutched the blanket against my chest when Xander stopped and turned around. "No, more wrestling!" He stated firmly and cocked an eyebrow. We sat stunned, their mouths hanging slightly ajar, and nodded.

Ed found his voice and tried not to laugh. "Spoons!" He commanded and waited until the kids disappeared from the room before attempting to move again.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," he groaned as I shot up and pushed away from him, fumbling to right his shirt and slip it over my head.

"I told you," I hissed as I pulled the shirt down over my body and stumbled to where he'd thrown my shorts.

"You did not!" Ed laughed as he bent to reach for his jeans on the floor beside the couch. "As a matter of fact, I think I only recall hearing 'Please, Baby'! Not 'Stop, we're gonna get caught'. As a matter of fact it was probably all your 'Please, Baby, now' that woke up the kids," he joked as he stepped into his pants and stood to pull them up his body.

I laughed as I smoothed my hair and gathered the rest of our clothes from the floor. "I told you we should go upstairs, but noooooo...."

Ed guffawed and jumped to gather me in his arms, attacking my neck and making me giggle. "Later," he moaned against my throat.

"Ed" I sighed and turned my head to find his lips with my own.

"Mmmm," Ed mumbled against my mouth, slid his hand around my body, cupped my thigh and lifted my leg against his hip.

"Can we have ice cream now or are you two gonna wrestle again?" Xander interrupted again making me chuckle and Ed groan.

"Ice Cream!" I cheered as I wiggled away from Ed and started for the kitchen, placing my hand on Xander's shoulder and guiding him in front of me.

"We're gonna have a contest!" Ed called out behind them. "We're gonna see who can eat their ice cream the fastest!"

I laughed harder and Xander glanced over his shoulder to give his dad a curious look as Ava smacked her spoon against counter.

"I win!" She exclaimed and danced with excitement as she licked her lips.