6.

BREAKING NEWS:

The Yomiuri Shimbun.

Ambush at Tokyo Haneda Airport: Next in line to the Imperial Throne is targeted.

The Asahi Shimbun.

The Imperial Palace confirms that the next in line to the Thone has been involved in an assasination attempt while leaving Tokyo Haneda Airport.

The Guardian.

Approaching Tokyo 2029, the world has been shaken again with a failed assasination attempt that involves the heir of one of the oldest continuous hereditary monarchy in the world.

The New York Times.

Security tightens drastically in light of the recent assasination attempt to the apparent heir of the Japanese Imperial Throne.

Everything is in uproar right now. Jisoo was rushed to the nearest hospital to Tokyo Haneda Airport. She took a gunshot to the chest.

This happened when everyone least expected it and the police is under major pressure most especially coming from The Imperial Palace.

Tokyo 2029 is fast approaching that the attempt to heir is most likely orchistrated by those who want to abolish the monarchy.

The old man was looking at the glass window of the ICU grimly, watching a team of doctors and other medial practioners who are busy tending to the patient who went on code blue.

This is one of the consequences. No one is really safe at this point and he must do something about it before everyone else suffers the same fate.

He took a deep breath, looking once more inside the intensive care unit before walking away.

---------
Almost there. Thank you to all of you who have read and supported me this far.