La Llorona

La Llorrona (the weeping Woman)

(La Llorona – Steampianist – ??? x reader – angst- normal AU)

Your eyes opened your memories a haze, nothing around you was seen clear, blurry and grey. Your eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness of wherever you were. Your hand were wet with a substance. Making you retreat your hands and see. It was water, red thin water dripped from your fingers onto your dirty gown.

Your eyes moved to the where your hands once were and saw a trail of fading blood from the river you were standing in. making you flinch in surprise. You looked in utter fear and shook not from the cold of night but also from the fact you killed someone.

"looks like you were successful."

You turned to see a beautiful man, his beauty compared to no other, long raven hair, it reached down to his far back, he looked like a noble. He was a noble.

He looked rather young not even close to his twenties. Blood red eyes glowed in the darkness.

"you are my very first demon." He said close to you all of the sudden and pressed his lips on yours, and leaned back after a second. Your cheeks grew red from the action before you hide your face in your hands making the male let a round of utter laughter. "Do you remember anything?"

You stayed silent ad just tried to remember, just cries and screams were heard. You flinched at how horrifying the cries were before you snapped out of the trance you were before your hands fell to your side, "no I do not."

He let a huff and walked away from you out the river, his hands gripped the ends of his long kimono twisting them squeezing the water out his clothes. After that day she followed him for the next five-hundred years as his partner and lover?

***

"the demon should be around here." A red headed boy said as the moon rose, his younger sister walked beside him with no care in the world as her lover was trembling in his boots. And a female looking male was ready to fight like no other day.

The scent of sweet water filled their noses the scent was followed with scent of flowers and fresh fruits. They reached the river full of flowers and riches. It was the biggest river of Japan.

"EEH!" Zenitsu jumped on a tree immediately in utter horror, after all the sounds of cries and fear filled his ears. There were many dead people, so many people that died in that river. "Why did you bring me here!"

Tanjuro looked up with a rose brow, he never reached hat bad, how bad is that demon then? "what happened Zenitsu?"

"I do not wish to be slaughtered by la Llorona!" he spoke the Spanish word coming from his lips was like a gibberish to the other three.

"what is that?"

Zenitsu forgot that the three were from country side, and sighed, the sun wasn't fully down yet, "la Llorona is told the be a demon that was the first one created by the Demon King, she is as powerful as him, and if she is seen the demon king is always with her. She is seen by river sides searching for her dead children."

"Hoo-hoo,"

A chill trilled down the spine of the slayers, of all of them, even the demon. the cries sounded cold, so cold that it made them all want to faint by how powerful and scary it was like a trill in the air.

For Tanjiro it felt almost a s when he was with Muzan, the scent of utter death reached his nose, a scent of a so strong demon, stronger than any other, the strength was almost the same as from Muzan.

The air suddenly grew cold the wind blew making their hair sway as a woman appeared. . .

You.

A white veil covered your face your long midnight hair was long to your ankle. The long white kimono hat was stained with dried blood and dirt your arms were hanging on your side.