chapter 7. FINISH.

Rouxl pulls your pants down, aswell as your panties. He also pushes your shirt up and kisses your chest "thous is so funkenth hot, (y/n)." You bite your bottom lip, as you place your hand on the back of his head. Carresing it. He gropes your boob and you let out soft moans, his hands were so warm and soft.
He then places his tip against your entrance rubbing it against you then shoving it inside you. You trail your hands down to his back and dig your nails into him and you go down. Squeeling as he goes deeper, he massages your inner thighs as he fucks you, you both filled the room with small grunts and moans, he then kisses you deeply as he trails up your stomach with his other hand and squeezes your boob. It sorta hurt so you let out a whimper and pull away from the kiss. "o-ow",, "ouh! Sorry my worm.. my firsth time.."
You smile and kiss his chin while he goes deeper into you. You let out whimpers and moans as he cups your breast and continues to massage your thigh. You hits your g spot as he shoves his whole dick inside you, giving you hickeys on your neck. You arch yous back as you feel it building up. "I'm close, rouxl!.." he grins and bites your neck as he picks up the pace, "fuck..!" You end up orgasming all over him, he pulls out of you and strokes his dick above your stomach, you blush as he cums all over your tummy. "I love you.." you let out a sigh, he smiles and lays next to you, caressing your cheek. "I love thou too."

So i have updated all the chapters, fixed things i dont like and updated them. And here is your finish. Are you guys happy? I love ya'll lmao.
I might continue this book i might not! :]