chapter 4 "owo whats this?"

While rouxls starts to hump you, you felt your body get warmer and warmer

He goes a bit faster and you start moaning a bit "r-rouxls" you say and pull him closer to whisper into his ear "take off my clothes."
he shivers in excitment. Putting hishand up your shirt, caressing your boob. Then kissing your neck. "I woud liketh to tease thous self first"
your face heated more at how weak you felt compared to him, how easily he can overpower you, "rouxls.." you groan. "Yes my precious worm?" He replies, "p-please stop teasing m-me" you studder, he just chuckles and puts a hand on your warm cheek and says in a soft but kinky-ish tone "not until you beg for it ,, and i wanna hear thous loud and clear" you looked at him in confusion and in shock, he was better at foreplay than you thought.

(the funny part is that you two are on the floor of his shop near the entrance-)

You started to beg for him to fuck you "pl-please rouxls, i've been craving for your body for so long. I want you hun."
he smirked a bit and kissed collar bone, taking off your shirt and then trailing his kisses to your tummy. he loved seeing you plead him to fuck you. It like h was the owner of your beatiful body.
"More"
he said in a serious tone
"Rouxl, please. I want your dick to fill up everyhole of mine!"
after you say those words, you feel something poke between your legs.
You look down seeing his huge boner under his tight pants. "thous liketh what yous see? You naughty little worm..~
you gulp to see him take out about a 6'3 inch long coco
(I tried not to make it too big or too small-)
Rouxls then proceeds to bite your neck and then suck its a little while he slowly takes off your (pants/shorts/skirt)and then panties "(y-y/n) are thous sures you wants this?.." your grape says in a cautious voice.
You respond by saying yes and telling him you want this more than anything, he smiles and rubs his dick on your pussy, teasing you. He liked rubbing against you, he could feel how wet you were. It just made him throb. You moan as he shoves the tip inside you and looks at your faceto see if your okay,  you shiver a little in pleasure "deeper.." He  continues to go a deeper inside you "a-ah f-fuck go faster love!"you say, loving the feeling.
He then starts pumping in and out of you grunting a bit at how tight you are, he then grabs your legs and rest them on your shoulder. He spanks you a bit and you start to whimper.
Suddenly you both hear a small knock.

"uh, Rouxls.. (y/n)?.. you too know lancer and guards are walking here.. so are I, susie and kris.."
It was ralsei.

You both where screaming inside, and Rouxls got off of you in shame and you both started putting your clothes on. "W-we're sorry ralsei" you say in emberassment,,

><
AAAAAA
IMA TRY TO WRITE MORE, I NORMALY DRAW AND WASTE MY TIME ON OTHER STUFF, IM SORRY
but, uh.
Don't worry, more lemon is coming, i might even make another book just for requested lemons for any character in deltarune if ya guys want uwu"
(Updated)