Stalling Heart Crusher and defeating her

While they enjoyed their little date, they heard an evil laugh, they looked up and spotted Heart Crusher.

Heart Crusher: I knew you would be here.

Marinette: Chloe?

Heart Crusher: Oh no, no, no. There is no Chloe anymore. It's only Heart Crusher!!

Luka: She's akumatized again? How?

Marinette: I don't know.

Heart Crusher: You ruined me, Dupain-Cheng. Now I'm gonna return the favor. *She gets her arrow out. * Starting with you being miserable. *She pulled the arrow back with her bow and she fired it, they evaded the arrows being fired off, and Luka took her hand and ran somewhere. * Get back here! *She flies after them and they evade the arrows being shot out. But suddenly, the Akuma symbol appeared in her eyes. *

Shadow Moth: Halt, Heart Crusher. You can deal with your little revenge after you hand me Ladybug and Cat Noir's miraculous.

Heart Crusher: Whatever. I can deal with them later. *The Akuma symbol disappeared, and she pulled out an arrow, and then fired it. But suddenly, Luka pushed Marinette out of the way, and he got hit by the arrow. * Ugh. Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous! You made me miss, you idiot! Well, not who I was aiming for but still a success!

Luka: Without love, life is pointless...

Marinette: But I love you!

Luka: Nobody loves me, I have no love in my heart anymore. No happy song to sing. Just sadness...

Marinette: What the heck did you do to him?!

Heart Crusher: I just made him feel like I do. Nobody to love and nobody to love him! Now, you're next. *She keeps firing more arrows, Marinette avoids them and hides in the beach huts, the arrows go through the door, and she gets Tikki out from her purse. *

Marinette: Chloe again?

Tikki: She's akumatized again?

Marinette: Afraid so. Guess Shadow Moth is playing favorites now.

 Guess Shadow Moth is playing favorites now