4*Town's rehearsal, Interrupted tough guys, and Dr. Anna akumatized

In the AccorHotels Arena, after Blackpink's rehearsal, it was now time for 4*Town's rehearsal.

Bob Roth: Okay, so your girls are done, now where's that boyband people are going crazy over?

XY: You mean 5*Town or whatever?

Robaire: We're 4*Town. *They walked on stage and stood in their spots. *

XY: Whatever. Why are you even called 4*Town when there are 5 members? It makes no sense.

Bob Roth: Son, let the real professionals get to work, please? *XY scowled and pouted. * Alright, so do you guys got like, a setlist of what songs you're gonna do? *The boys get their handheld cordless microphones out and test them. *

Robaire: Yes. You know what's up, nobody like you, and chop away at my heart.

Bob Roth: Quite a setlist you guys got. (Now I can see why girls go nuts over them. Imagine what tonight will be like.) Alright, I'll let you 5 get started on your rehearsal, I have to make a few phone calls. *He walked away, and 4*Town got started on "You know what's up" first.

In the veterinarian's office, Dr. Anna checked on the puppy, fed the puppy, and drank some water too.

Dr. Anna: There. I injected the puppy with a needle to fight off the infection inside her, fed it, and gave it some water. And by the way, the puppy is not a boy, but a girl.

Marinette: Aww, a girl?

Luka: That explains a lot.

Dr. Anna: She should be alright soon. *Soon, they heard yelling through the doors in the waiting room, the puppy shivered in fear. *

Marinette: What is that?

Dr. Anna: I don't know. *At the front desk in the waiting room, 2 tough men asked Diane about the dog, they slammed the flyer down on the reception desk. *

Diane: Sir, I don't know what you're talking about.

Bruce: We're here to collect this dog.

Diane: What dog, sir? *Bruce and Bronco went through the double doors, and into the observation room. The two men spotted the puppy cowering behind Luka. Luka carefully stroked her to calm her down. *

Bronco: THAT dog!

Diane: That can't be...

Dr. Anna: And just give me one good explanation why should this dog go to you guys.

Bruce: Listen, lady, we're not gonna answer that to you. Just give us back the dog so no one gets hurt. *He and Bronco cracked their knuckles. *

Dr. Anna: Are you threatening me?

Bruce: So, what if we are? What are you gonna do about it, cupcake?

Marinette: (This can't be good.)

Dr. Anna: Look here, you two. I am not gonna cause a scene when I have patients here who brought a stray dog here. Now if you threatened me again, I'm calling the police and escort you two out of my office!

Bronco: We're not leaving here without that dog. *Marinette and Luka stood defiantly in front of the puppy. The Puppy whimpered in fear. * Come here, you stupid mutt. Be a good dog and come here. *The puppy whimpered and shook in fear from them. *

Dr. Anna: That dog is afraid of you. There's no way I am letting it go with the likes of you!

Bruce: If you won't let us get the dog, we'll take it ourselves.