Other Mind(Chapter two)

There he sat up against the old tree. The sound of the barrier calmed him and helped him read. Oliver was reading a journal he found in his library. It was from someone in his family. He found out everything Nolan ended up finding out. Oliver closed the book. He was about to stand up until he heard someone on the other side. He stood up but stayed out of view. "You shouldn't be around here. You could get killed by the guards."

Oliver heard the guard. "Prince Water! You can not be in this area. I apologize because I'm assuming no one ever told you. That means this isn't your fault and I won't tell her mothers this time, but if it happens again I will." He listened to the footsteps as they walked away.

He sighed thinking about the prince of the Flowing Water kingdom being out here. He might be the one that has the other necklace. No. It hasn't shown up. Has it? The book never said what year or time it would show up. It just said their birthdays which I still don't know. Oliver's mind raced as we walked to find his mother. When he walked into the castle he felt a hard grip on his arm before he got pulled into the kitchen. "Honey, the prince of the Flowing Water kingdom has to get married soon. How about you send a request to speak to him?" Oliver's mother smiled brightly.

Oliver scoffed while he rolled his eyes. "Our kingdoms have had some sort of war for years. I wouldn't be on their list of people for him to marry. Plus how would we meet if there's a huge barrier?" His mother coughed and looked out the window. "You heard me speak to him? For your information I didn't know it was him." She sighed and looked Oliver in the eyes.

"I'm sorry, I just want peace again. And no one has seen those necklaces in years. Op! You shouldn't know that! You didn't hear anything from mommy. Got that?" Oliver nodded his head and walked away as his mother shooed him. He walked through the dinning hall and out to the throne room. He snuck back upstairs and to his room. His head whipped towards the open window as cold air flew inside. The view of the neighboring kingdom. He walked closer. Oliver closed his eyes for just a moment, but when he opened them it was dark. The first thing he noticed was the prince of the Flowing Water kingdom climbing out his window. Oliver laughed at his stupidity. He still watched in amusement though. A few minutes later the other prince came back to climb into his room. Oliver noticed he was holding a book. He wondered if it was just a normal book or the old queen's journal. His eyes narrowed as he turned around and went to bed.

.

.

.

.

.

------------------------------------

500 words including this.

I know this chapter's short but I'm kind of not in the mood.