Night of Passion

Warning: (may disturb some viewers)
When it Struck 1:00 am, Springtrap and Mangle Decided to have some...Fun. They Both Entered Their Bedroom While Madly Kissing. Mangle Closed and Locked the Door. They Both Got on the Bed and Started Madly Kissing again. Springtrap started Kissing Mangle's Neck. She Took off her Bowtie as He was Giving her Pleasure. He Started Kissing Mangle's Chest. She Giggled and Purred. He Started Kissing Her Stomach. Then he Began Licking Her Sweet Spot. "Mmmmm oh yeah baby Right there." She Sighed. He Began to Shove his Whole Tongue in there. She Started Moaning. He started to Suck on it as Well. "Spring, i Think im Gonna..." She Released Her Juices in his Mouth. He Swallowed. She Then Pulled Him up and Rolled Them Over. She then Crawled down to Springtrap's Member. She Stuffed the Whole Thing in her Mouth. He Moaned With Pleasure. She Was Licking the Tip While Sucking the Heck out of it.
"Mangle, im about to Cum." He Cummed. She Swallowed it and Crawled Up to him. He rolled them over so he was on Top. and then he Stuffed his Member in her Sweet Spot. The both of them were Moaning. "Yes, Yes, Yes, oh Right there Babe!" She Said as He Was Thrusting and Humping The Heck out of Her. "Almost there Sweetie, al...most There." Springtrap Moaned. After 10 seconds, "I Cant Hold it longer!!" Springtrap yelled. "Do it, Do it, Do it Do it!!" Mangle Yelled. They Released their Juices. They then were exhausted from the love Making. They both Kissed Each other Goodnight.

End Of Chapter 3.