A Family begins

Springtrap and Mangle are Officially gonna have their Child. Springtrap was Always Worried, because He Keeps having Nightmares of Mangle Dying of Child Birth. Mangle Always Assured to Him Shes Gonna be Fine.
And...Todays The Day. Springtrap, Mangle, and Marionette (who brought Springtrap back to life) were Backstage, Helping Mangle, Who was Screaming in Pain. "Aaaaaaaahhhh!! Springtrap, Help me!!" She Shouted. He Held Her hand. She had a Really Strong Grip on it. "Mangle, Just a Few more Pushes."Marionette Said. She Yelled as She was Giving 3 strong pushes. "Okay, one more Push Honey." she shrieked as She Gave one last Final Push. Crying sounds that Belonged to a Baby Is Being heard. Marionette Used a Towel to Wrap the Child in Warmth. "Congratulations, Meet Your new Baby Girl." Marionette said. The Two Stared in Awe As they Saw the Greatest Miracle that ever Happened to Them. Springtrap Held their Child With Joy. It Was A Baby Fox with Mangle's Colors Except the Pink is Yellow. Foxy, Chica, Bonnie, Golden Freddy, and Toy Bonnie (bonnies Wife) Came in With Joy and Happiness. "Everyone, Meet your Baby Neice." Springtrap Said. This Was the Happiest Moment in Springtrap's Life. They as ll whispered; "awwww" mangle Asked; "What Should We name Her?" he looked at the Baby then said; "Betty, We'll Name her Betty." mangle then Held the Baby. "I Love it." she said.

Chapter 6 comming soon.