"HARASSMENT = BLOCKED"

!!BOLDING AND ITALICIZING THE IMPORTANT PARTS SO PEOPLE WHO DONT READ AND JUST SKIM KNOW IT PARTIALLY!!

YTCat123 might block us for this revelation that people are ignoring so i'm going to say something!!!

if you block us, then whatever, we're only trying to call you out for your weirdass behaviour and we want your audience to see this. we are not trying to harass or destroy your reputation, we are only here to spit facts. if you've gotten this far in the book then you would see why. now what will you do?

you cant be like every other problematic creator and try to block and ignore. your behaviour on sexual topics is very weird, uncomfortable and concerning. not to mention your influence. people younger than you read your stories (idc if its smut and all, totally natural and shit) but some of those stories have certain parts that don't sit well with the Heathers+EviTeam (thats us).

you have normalized yourself to writing sa and then ignoring it and continuing with the story (as well as denying the non-con that you wrote). there are also multiple scenarios where you wrote incest even outside of the osc). gumball x darwin is one of the huge factors. you supported an incest relationship and even though you dont ship gumwin anymore you have brought the incest to the osc. ships like mepad x mephone4 is one you write again and again. youre a big creator, use your influence for something greater than inappropriate shit. youre 16, you should know better, grow up.

and to the people or potential fans/friends of YTCat123 saying that our examples and reasoning are used again and again is ITS BECAUSE THEIR BEHAVIOUR IS REPETITIVE. what they do is weird and creepy. we're REPEATING IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN so you guys would understand. so if you want to attack us, dont, it makes you almost equally worse.

-charcoal