(pls read) wassup

i hope YTCat123 and some of their fans/friends see this. no, this is not another "exposing thing" or whatever whatever. idrk what to call this one but like just pls read thxx

-

i woke up to a ton of comments and some messages on our messages board. yes, *OUR* this is a shared account between 4 people so i hope this helps make everything easier to understand. so ive read all of the things you wrote to us, atleast the ones i know im supposed to read, and i wanna make a final response.

on behalf of the other owners, sorry. sorry for the distress we caused to YTCat123 and their friends. we did not intend to harm or "start up drama for no reason." we wanted to make this book to point out YTCat123's faulties that is now being fixed. YTCat123 and one of the owners on this account had a talk and we're good (as far as i know).

and i would like to say that if you saw anything in a certain part of the book that you dont agree with or is false do not attack us as a whole and dont even attack at all because that doesnt solve anything. just please talk to the person who created the part of the book as it should say (if it doesnt, ask for the person in the comments).

as of again, im sorry if we caused any distress and made you all leave or take a break from Wattpad/the OSC. YTCat123 is still able to make smutfics, in my opinion (i think some owners disagree but idk), but if youre including some implyment of a sensitive topic PLEASEE put a warning. i know some people read those (i dont) but atleast warn the other readers who read yr book, just advice.

and please do NOT talk to me about the Yin x Yang "theyre siblings" "theyre not siblings." im highly uncomfortable since i am a Yin-Yang IRL and would not like to discuss about it. you can discuss it with others, but not with me.

thx for reading this. sorry if this seems rushed, i have school in less than 10 minutes and have some work to cram into my brain, but hopefully the point of this book gets across.

-

TL;DR -

sorry for the distress we caused, we had a talk with YTCat123 and they're pushing forward. do not harass YTCat123, the owners/the people who made this, or any other people involved. thxx

-charcoal (AKA heather duke)
[the other owners are not aware of this btw]