chapter 23

Pandavas and Bts planned to leave for their respective destinations the next day. So, they decided to spend the whole day together, while the palace workers prepared for their journey. In these few weeks, they themselves didn't know how they become so close to each other, that even thinking about 'goodbye' was hard for them.

Jungkook, on the other hand, decided to spend his day with Manavi, since he wasn't close to Pandavas, and had no intentions to meet Duryodhan either. They both were in the garden, enjoying each other's presence, and the calm prevailing in the environment.

They all spent their day having fun with each other, talking and playing, and soon, the day ended.

.

.

Next day:

Pandavas, Bts, and Subhadra came outside. Their chariots were ready, awaiting their arrival. The royal family also came there to bid them goodbye. Eventually, Pandavas and Bts bid goodbye to each other. Duryodhan, too, hugged Jungkook, wishing him a happy and safe journey. 

Jungkook saw Vidur talking to Pandavas, and glanced at Manavi. She gave him an assuring nod in return. He relaxed visibly, knowing that Pandava's protection has been insured, and glanced at her with a grateful look, to which, she just smiled.

They all went towards their respective chariots, and adorned the chariots with their graceful presence. Jungkook saw Manavi joining Subhadra in her chariot, and frowned. Although he was happy that she was coming with them, but he somehow didn't like the fact that, she didn't even found it important enough to tell him. Nevertheless, he sat on his chariot.

Jimin and Jhope too took their horses, and the journey began.

.

"Hobi hyung. Ek pratiyogita karein.", said Jimin to Jhope, as they both were moving side by side.

"Kaisi pratiyogita?", asked Jhope.

"Dwarka tak jo pehle pahunchega, voh vijeta hoga. Aur parajit hone wale ko, agle 10 din tak apne hisse ka makhan vijeta ko dena hoga. Bolo, sweekar hai?", said Jimin, innocence flooding his beautiful eyes.

Hobi refused at first, but soon gave up, seeing Jimin's puppy eyes, and pouty face. And as soon as Hobi accepted the deal, that pouty face holding the innocence of a child, soon morphed into a devilish one, adorning a smirk. For one moment, even Hobi was shocked by the duality. Nevertheless, the competition began.

The horses moved side by side, their hooves tapping the ground forcefully, in an attempt to overpower each other. It's hard to decide the winner seeing the competition so far, but... Jimin turned his horse towards the left. Hobi smirked, seeing Jimin taking a shortcut, cause he knew yet another one, which will take him to Dwarka, way sooner than Jimin. He kept moving forward, and turned right, after about 15 minutes.

 .

Jimin moved into the forest, assured about his victory, but... this mirage of victory soon dissolved, as he heard the sound of wolves howling. From the sound, it was clear, that there is no lone wolf, but a pack of wolves, probably hunting for their food. And although Jimin was quite confident about his skills, he knew that fighting with the whole pack of wolves won't be easy. But going back wasn't an option either. So, he decided to take the risk.

Preparing himself for the upcoming fight, he moved further, rather reluctantly, expecting a wolf or two to pounce on him, but, it never happened. Instead, he saw a chariot, surrounded by approximately 15-20 wolves. His eyes travelled from the wolves to the sarathi, and stopped at the owner, seeing a young lady adorning the chariot with utmost grace. No one can tell by seeing her posture that death is currently lingering over her, ready to pounce on her at any moment. It was as if she wasn't afraid, as if death was her bestest of friends, so calm, yet, so fierce.

But, he soon shrugged these thoughts aside. Just because she wasn't afraid of death, doesn't mean he will let her die. After all, he was a warrior, and it was his responsibility to safeguard them, who couldn't safeguard themselves. So, he shot five arrows at once, piercing the body of the five wolves closest to the chariot, dragging everyone's attention to himself.

"Theheriye Shriman.", said the lady sitting on the chariot, her voice polite, yet commanding.

", said the lady sitting on the chariot, her voice polite, yet commanding

Hi guys. So, Who do you think is the new character?