HRIDAYAA: future plans

...Hridayaa was loosening up around her new family she was getting ready for the day when her father came into the room and said," sweety dress up a bit extra today I plan to present you and your brother to the court officially taking your position as the prince and princess."

"Okay, father but what about Draupadi
Jiji?" Asked Hridayaa innocently.

" oh! yes she will too join the both of you today". Said drupad dryly.

" Okay, father now can I please get ready?" asked hridayaa

" of course my dear I am so sorry for taking your time," said drupad.

Then Drupad swiftly left the room and give his daughter privacy to change into her Royal clothes for the day.

She got dressed in a pretty beige choli with an orange angvastra with gold and blue and a pink Chunni with a golden zari work and a beautiful pink ghagra
With gold work done on it.

She choose a simple gold necklace and a pair of jhumka made of gold.
Event for half up half down style with her hair and head pink flowers in them.
Along with Kangan, Payal, nose and Septem ring, golden and pink chudis
And finished the look with a classic south Indian style bindi which went perfectly with her outfit.

Along with Kangan, Payal, nose and Septem ring, golden and pink chudisAnd finished the look with a classic south Indian style bindi which went perfectly with her outfit

She had just finished getting ready when both elder sisters entered her room.

"Oh my God! Hridayaa you are looking gorgeous". Complimented draupadi.

" Look who is talking. Jiji you are looking breathtaking," said Hridayaa.

Draupadi was beautifully dressed in shades of white and yellow.
with some Kundan Jewellery
hair Left Open,
Hands full of churies and Alta.
And a karmar bandh.
a red Bindi on her head with a Mang tika and Chunni on her head, she was looking beautiful.

"Okay, girls if you are done complimenting each other It is time for us to leave for Court"

"Okay, girls if you are done complimenting each other It is time for us to leave for Court". Said shikhandini.

"Of course sister, it is not in our best interest to leave father waiting," said draupadi.