Chapter 13

Author pov
In the morning both TayNew came to Tay's condo tired after yesterday,the two of them went straight to bed last night.

Tay got up to see sleeping New hugging him tightly, he smiled at his cute boyfriend kissed his forehead and slowly got up from his bed.

He got ready and went out of his room to prepare some breakfast for them he was in his own world when, singto said "How did it go ?" Tay finally looked back at him, his face now blank. For a second, Tay's gaze wandered down and he asked himself what to answer. When he looked up Singto had a expression of 'Don't you dare lie' so the younger brother had no choice  

"It was okay. We got spotted but they didn’t catch us…"Singto just nodded.
Of course he didn’t expect his brother to fail or to get caught, but he couldn’t help worrying.

Someone suddenly knocked on the door, making Tay start. They didn’t usually have visitors, since this place was supposed to remain secret.

“Did p kit forget his keys ?” Tay asked while Singto was going to open."No. I invited someone" Tay tilted his head, a bit bewildered, curiously walking nearer to the door. When Singto opened it, a frowning Gun was waiting behind. He had his phone on his ear, but it seemed like no one was answering him,"Hi ! Just a minute"

Singto narrowed his eyes, as if silently asking who he was trying to call, but the answer came fast. Gun pressed the hung up button and looked up at them. "I was trying to call New but he’s not answering his phone where is that spoiled young master"

Tay didn’t even have to look at Singto to know his brother was smirking. Gun glanced at both of them successively, raising an eyebrow. "What ? You know where that young master is?" Gun asked them before either of them could answer "I’m here, you idiot! " New was standing just behind Singto, his arms crossed he was wearing a shirt Singto recognized as Tay's and jeans.

"Newwiee! where were you my friend" Gun shouted, rushing at him and hugging him tight. The younger made an annoyed face. "I’ve been looking for you, I was so worried,you disappeared after going out with Tay" New tried to push Gun away from him, making Singto laugh mockingly."Why didn’t you call me to say it was done?" He asked naively when he had let go of his friend.

New darted his eyes away with embarrassment." I was… busy…" New said blushing "What kind of busy? That made you forget me", " Gun you should seriously shut up !" New said face full red  Gun noticed both TayNew blushing and he understood what it is "Okay… Now that I found you, I should go” he said, looking down at his feet. "Why ?" the three others asked together."To get my work done, have some university work unlike him I have to work a lot" New was about to complain but let it go, Gun bid them bye and left from there. But before leaving Tay asked him to look after off after he finish his work.

"Now I'll take my leave as well, the two of you rest no funny business me and Krist will come here later to check on you" Singto said leaving the couple alone in the condo. Tay and New are in Tay's bedroom

"Hey Te can I ask you something?" he said, sitting down crossed-leg on the bed while the Tay was closing the door. "How does it happen?"

"Huh? What?" Tay looked a bit confused "When you kill someone" Tay lied down on the bed with a sigh and looked up." Just pull your trigger and aim the target, it's that simple but I get what you mean " He said when he saw a small frown on New's face.

"Well as I said it's simple but after you kill someone those nightmares are horrible, that's why I stopped going to underworld whenever I go there I get that bad vibe and I could barely sleep at night" Tay said remembering those days when he suffered during those days. New stretch out on the bed and Tay turned to the side to face him, staring straight at his eyes." Isn’t it dangerous"
Tay frowned. Later laughed at that. "Aren't your son of a great mafia"
"I am…"
"Well, my baby you should learn about these things it is important now that you know your true identity" Tay said and New sat back up. "That’s nonsense" Tay just smirked."So should I teach you" Tay's voice was not coming from above, his lips were now inches away from New's ear, and he had a strange tone. Seductive, steady… Lustful. New nodded his head slightly.