Chapter Three

(A/N: most of the chapters will be according to Morgan's point of view.)

"No one knows who's Seven." I answered the question. They pulled out something that looked like a gun. We rose our hands up. At that moment, I heard a voice inside of me. 'Run...' I looked at the others. The two men turned to look at Noah, Eleanor, and Rory.
"Benedict... Jenna... run..." I said in quietest voice I could achieve. We sneaked away from the men, who were investigating the others. We managed to get away without them seeing us. Yet there was another problem, we needed to save the others.
"Great! We escaped those weird faced men, but what Eleanor, Rory, and Noah?" Jenna almost shouted. "Shut up! You make them find us!" I whispered angrily.
Indeed, I was right one of them was running for us. Quickly without thinking, we ran in different directions. The thing was still chasing me.
I saw a tree tall enough for it not to get me. I start scrambling towards the top of the tree. I looked back and saw it was coming close. I held into one branch. 'Crack...' No! I did not hear that sound. But, I did. The branch could not support my weight. I tried swinging to hold to the next branch. I only had few centimeters  to hold into it. I tried again. Yes! I did it! The branch broke after I held into the other one. Also, I reached the top. The thing tried to get me, but eventually, it got frustrated. It went away to look for the others.

I waited for it to completely disappear. I looked around, it went away. I got down slowly, being careful with every step I took down. Finally, I touched the ground. I looked around again. There was nothing. Now I have to find the others.
I took a step to the front, only for me to be pushed back. I looked around confusedly. I touched where I was pushed. There was something sort of like an invisible wall. I touched around looking for another way to pass. There wasn't any, but, my chain seemed to give a small glow as I moved to the right. I moved closer to the right, until my chains was giving off a blinding light. It seems to interact with the invisible wall. 'Put the chain on the wall...' I heard the same voice inside of me again.
I got the chain off my neck and did as the voice told me to. Suddenly, the wall was creating an intricate blue pattern on it, which quickly disappeared. I think my chain activated it. My fingers approached the wall slowly, giving me a sense of tension throughout my whole body.
Immediately, I blinked to see the blue sky, or as I think. I looked under my feet. I was standing on the ground, but far at the end, I could see clouds. I looked around me to see crashed buildings. I could see a mountain of ash, which I think it used to be buildings. This place seemed to be completely deserted. 
"This place once used to be a beautiful city..." I look beside me to see Aujuna. "What happened to it?" He sighed and looked at the devastation of this city. "The Idiagos..." I looked at him, confused. "Never heard of them." He took a small breath and continued. "These people used to be normal people, just like you. But one day, they began to get crazy, as they knew their time was running out." I thought about it. "Running out?" I asked in a confused manner. "According to their legends, they have to die before humans spread across the Earth. They knew they couldn't live in the underworld, so these selfish creatures planned to invade the upper world." I nodded, wanting to know more. "Their plan went out successfully, which caused the Great War, but, they didn't know how to handle this world. They ended up almost destroying it. This was ended by the Idiagos getting wiped up from existence."
I looked around trying to imagine what happened in the Great War. "Is it possible for any of the Idiagos to be alive?" He shook his head. "I am sure that there isn't any that are alive." I took a small breath to the question I want to ask in the beginning. "Aujuna, why am I here." He looked at me and smiled. "There is a treasure waiting for you here."  I got excited. "So, where is it?" He gave a small chuckle. "That is what you need to find." And he disappeared.
"Why do you need to make things harder?" Suddenly, I heard something coming from the devastation of the Great War.
I gasped at what I saw.
It wasn't something. It was someone.

..............

Chapter Three here it is. It isn't a really long chapter but I promise in June I will write longer chapters. Please vote and comment what you think. It really means to me.

New chapter every Saturday.

Love,

Yoyocat16