Little Warrior

This was one of the first stories I wrote. I fixed it up and changed things around a bit. Hope you enjoy it. The other stories are coming shortly.

———————————

Amunet stood at the table in the library finishing up some tactical plans for the tournament against Sif and Valkyrie. She had been working on her next strategic moves and counter moves to prepare herself for the tournament of Royals.

This tournament was her chance to prove to everyone she wasn't just a great warrior but good enough to protect the King or his brother. She wanted to be a Scáthach desperately and would use everything at her disposal to win.

Amunet was determined to make an impression on King Loki and Prince Thor. She also heard whispers that King Loki had his friend King Henry or Hal as Loki called him from Midgard at the tournament.

All three were looking for champion warriors to be their guards and Amunet needed to ensure she would be picked as one. 

She worked so hard training and planning over the last three days with little sleep that her eyes started to get drowsy before she nodded off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sif lay with her back against the dusty ground, her chest heaving with a spear pressed to her throat. Amunet holding the handle chuckling " oh Sif, you know Thor won't pick you as his champion if you can't even beat me at spears." She stabbed the spear to the ground beside Sif's head and lowered her hand to help lift her off the ground. 

Sif grabbed Amunet's hand to sturdy herself upwards. " If you didn't trick me with your magic double I would have won that fight and you know it."

Sif spits out in frustration. " the key to winning is to Use all your skills at your disposal is it not? Esp in heat of battle. I simply used what the Gods have given me." Amunet replies patting Sif on the back.

Sif growled out pushing Amunet's hand away from her back as she storms off to the baths. Amunet chuckles to herself and shook her head as she made her way toward the library.

She needed to unwind and figured since she was done training for the day she would Curl up in the library on the couch by the fire and read a new book Thor had gifted her from his return from Midgard. 

He told her his friend Natasha called it Fanfiction, though she knew not what that meant she was enjoying the spicy parts of the book.

Just as Amunet got to the juicy part of the story where the prince was about to make his claim and ravish the would-be assassin on his throne, she heard faint footsteps that came up from the doorway behind her.

Amunet was too invested in the story to take any notice of whoever was entering the room until she heard someone cough. When she did finally Look up from her book, Her eyes widen and her breath hitched, watching two men strut towards her in a predatory manner...

Amunet could feel her wetness drip down her thighs as she clenched up instantly upon spotting both Hal and Loki inching towards her, one from her right, the other coming from her left. Their hungry and lustful gazes rested upon her gorgeous form sitting on the couch.

Loki turned to Hal and grinned. "Now what do we have here? a delicious shield maiden who should be practising to become a Scáthach but instead seems to be reading some Midgardian filth. Perhaps she doesn't wish to become one of our guards. I think this deserves some form of punishment don't you?"Loki smirked towards Hal who now had a sly grin across his sharp features.

Hal's piercing blue eyes fucking her with his gaze as he replied to Loki.  "Yes, I do agree she should learn where her priorities lie and it isn't in a book. " Hal grabs the book from her hands and tosses it across the room.