Memories-7.

School breaks are coming, and weeks go by quicker than they thought. Four months into the school year, things start to get tough for everyone. Exams, quizzes, and fights have broken out almost every day now. Sehun and his gang haven't spent too much time together since school has been killing them. Kai, Baekhyun, and Suho applied for a job. Baekhyun now has two new roommates in his house, which are Xuimin and Chen. But they rarely see each other. Chanyeol still tries to become friends with Sehun. Sehun answers some of his questions but most of the time he ignores them. Lay...he's being Lay confused every time. D.O. bought a place, and of course, Kai lives with him along with their pet, cat, and bunny. Oh, and Chanyeol's officially in the gang, which Sehun finds annoying but he didn't want to make Kai upset.

'Ughhh...kill me now.' Kai said exhausted from running a few laps. He sat down on the bleachers, gulping down the water. Everyone sat down on the bleachers sprawled all out. Breathing heavily, sweat drips down their foreheads.

'It's November, why is it hot?' Kai whines, fanning himself.

'Global Warming, baby, Global Warming.' Baekhyun said while getting his cup to drink.

'It's supposed to cool up this week and stay that way. Hopefully, it's not a false weather report.' Suho grabs his towel, placing it on his head.

'Guys do you know what day is coming up?' Kai said smiling

'Exams.' Kyungsoo said

'No.' Kai rolled his eyes at him. Everyone didn't know what day was coming up that would make Kai so happy.

'My birthday.' Kai exclaimed

'And exams.' Kyungsoo said sarcastically. Everyone laughed at Kyungsoo. But they didn't remember that Kai's birthday was coming up. It flew over their heads.

'Wait...your birthday is coming up?' Baekhyun questioned squinting his eyes from the sun.

'Y'all are some no good friends. Why do you always forget my birthday?'

'Maybe because exams are in the same month.' Kyungsoo said again. Kai grumbled, trying to get comfort from Xuimin but he just ignored him.

'Sooo...are you having a party or something?' Sehun said brushing his hair back.

'Yup! Imma rented a building from 2 pm till 3 am. Of course, you're all invited, imma invite some more people so it can be a blast. So...y'all in?'

'I'm out.' Xuimin said. Kai playfully hit his back.

'When is it?' Chen asked

'It's this Saturday.'

'Oh, wait...I'm busy.' Sehun said, looking at Kai, with a frown on his face.

'What...why?'

'I have...to see someone.' Sehun's voice made it sound unbelievable.

'Mhmm.' Kai didn't believe a word Sehun said, looking at him with his eyes squinted.

'Count me in.' Chen said

'I'm in.' Baekhyun said. Soon everyone agreed to go.

'Will you come later Sehun?'

'I'll see.' Sehun said

'Ok.' Kai nodded his head. 'I'll text the information in the group chat.' They started to chat for the rest of the period. Laughing, annoying each other, and playing games. The class was over in a flash. Due to their change of schedule, they were in three of their classes together. Sehun and Chanyeol seem to be sitting next together in every class. Sehun's starting to get used to it, but he is happy that his friends are with him. He feels more at ease when he's with his friends.