Never keep a diary

"Hey arty, is that what i think it is" kidflash laughed as he saw artemis ,in not much other than short shorts and a vest top, sitting on her bed with a notebook and pen in hand. Kidflash stepped forward swiping at the notebook, blushing slightly at her appearance.

"Kid idiot get the hell off" artemis hissed at kidflash, becoming very aware of her clothing choice.

"But why can't i read it, what juicy gossip is in there?" Kidflash teased.

"Nothing that important"

"Well why can't i see it then"

"It has personal stuff in there"

"Fine, fine but talking of personal shouldn't you cover up more" kidflash asked.

"My bedroom my dress code" artemis glared.

"Well if thats the case..." Kidflash stated started to lift the hem of his shirt then tugging it off.

Artemis ogled at him for a few seconds, then blushing at his toned torso. "Well um...er wally"

"Oh so i'm wally now am i" kidflash smirked.

"Well i have called you it before haven't i" artemis snapped back

"Honestly...no its normally west, kidflash, kid idiot of some other variant of my superhero name" kidflash grinned

"Oh...well...why did you come here in the first place?"

"Oh right yeah the rest of the team are out, were the only people here" at this point he wiggled his eyebrows suggestively "and i was lonely and bored"

"What do you want me to do about it" artemis questioned sneaking glances at his bare stomach.

"I don't really know what about a game"

"Yeah sounds like fun"

"Ok truth or dare?"

"Oh no no i'm not playing that" artemis refused.

"Well its truth or dare or your diary that entertains me, take your pick".

"Fine truth"

"Hmmmm who was your first date?"

"Oh um no one.." Artemis blushed avoiding eye contact.

"Oh sorry i didn't mean to assume but someone as cute as you though i thought would have had a date" kidflash grinned rubbing the back of his neck.

'Wait did someone as nice and kind, not to mention hot as wally just call me cute? Oh my god what did i just call wally' Artemis thought.

"Yeah well your turn"

"Oh right yeah truth"

"Who was your first kiss?" Artemis asked

"Could i choose dare instead?"

"No stop chickening out, i answered your truth"

"Promise you won't laugh?" Kidflash asked artemis nodded "well you see no one"

Artemis clearly confused "but your the biggest flirt i know!"

"Yeah i flirt but i've never kissed anyone ok" kidflash replied red.

"If its any constellation, wally, iv'e never kissed anyone before, like in a romantic way".

Kidflash looked at her he had had a developing crush on her for some time now, but was too stubborn to admit it-especially to robin.

Artemis blushed at giving away information like this to her crush, the one that zatanna and m'gann would never stop teasing her about.

"So um" artemis coughed breaking the moment between them "my turn then"

"Oh right yes um if you had to date a member from our team who would it be"

"Well superboy is fit and all but he has no emotion really, robin is a little immature-plus him and zatanna will be together soon, kalder is way to serious...so it would be you know..." Artemis blushed.

"Me.."

"Yeah your funny, handsome, forgiving, kind, cute..oh my god did i just say that out loud..."

"Yeah you totally just did...so i'm cute AND your ninja boyfriend then" kidflash smirked

"Oh shut up"artemis grumbled.

"Haha this is great just keep going with the list i don't have any objections"

"Oh my god this is just like the ninja boyfriend thing, you'll never let it go will you"

"Nope and you can't stop me talking about it spitfire"

"Oh really" is all kidflash heard before artemis had pressed her lips against his chapped ones, spreading warmth across her body. She pulled away leaving a speechless wally "well that shut you up, and at least now we can both say we have kissed someone"

"Errrm arty-" kidflash started before his voice cracked his face flaming as artemis hid her giggles from him behind her hand.

"Arty, do you want to watch a movie?"

"Yeah sure but i'm not leaving the cave we can watch it in the main room"

"Fine" he said picking her up

"Errr wally your shirt..."

"Your everything"

"Well what if the rest walk in on us like this" she said gesturing to their clothes.

"We could watch a film in my bedroom, i have a tv" kidflash offered

"Sounds good, away we go baywatch"

"Baywatch?"

"Spitfire" artemis replied simply