1417 ━━ thank you

Thank You

Thank You

"When is Lovey back home again?"

"Jacob, you literally asked that minutes ago and this is the tenth time in a week you have asked." Billy raised a brow towards his son who was sitting on the dining table, tapping on the table – as if he looked like he had something important to talk about to her.

It's nearly a month – in about a day, and tomorrow is the day where Lovey is back.

Truthfully speaking, Jacob misses her and it's not only her – it seems her bubbly personality self had rubbed off through the other members of the pack, they have been asking Jacob when would the girl be back.

Jacob told them that Lovey would update him, on the 2nd last day of the month.

The one who Jacob is worried for the most is Embry – since he had imprinted on her.

Jacob thought Embry would have it worse, hearing stories that the wolf would be sappy or be extremely hurt without their imprintee being near them – but it seems Embry is fine, except there are days and nights where he would feel strangely lethargic and just sad in general. For the first few days when Lovey left.

Then finding out from Jacob that it was Lovey who is feeling them too, then figuring out whatever Lovey feels, Embry feels it too. It was also thanks to Embry that he managed to cheer Lovey up even when it was through phone calls, texts and video calls.

Embry and his phone were inseparable thanks to Lovey – even the pack say he is lovesick and obsessed with the girl.

Now Jacob is just patiently waiting for Lovey to call or text her, but his phone hasn't even had any notifications from her – it's nearly 5 in the evening.

With a loud sigh, Jacob decided to leave it to be – probably assuming she was busy.

"Dad, I'm going to Emily's." Jacob said, rushing out without even waiting for Billy's reply.