08.5 ◂──▸ The Amazon-Warrior and the Silver Wolf

 The Amazon-Warrior and the Silver Wolf

"I need a break from all of this."

"...All you did was wash the plates, Hea." Nina raised a brow towards the amazon-warrior woman – she wasn't afraid to glare at the heir, knowing if the other warriors were here, she would get a whole lot of lectures and scolding.

But how could she not? Nina had ordered her to just be casual with her, saying that Nina hates it when Hea calls her 'your majesty'. But sometimes, it was a habit that Hea calls Nina 'your majesty'.

"Not the dishes, your majesty." Hea turned towards the heir, leaning against the counter-top. "The situation in the hospital. The fact that they were vampire bites." Hea muttered, sighing.

She had been stuck in the hospital for the whole morning – till the afternoon that she had to take an extra hour. Every two hours, there would be people rushing into the hospital with a body that has bites on either their wrist or neck.

Hea had to lie that it was from a snake – knowing it was actually a vampire. The red-eyes ones since she smelt the same sour smell on the bodies.

"Have you reported it to—

Nina's words were cut off – her head snapped towards the back where the clear glass was. Hea's head too turned towards the clear glass – to see three figures standing at the treeline of the forest.

It was Sam Uley, Paul Lahote and Jared Cameron.

Hea's eyes somehow fell towards Paul Lahote – even from far away, they had made eye contact. Miles away.

She saw him frowning rather deep, she could see the way he was staring at her – curiosity and a mixture of territoriality.

Hea's gaze had to be cut away – seeing Nina turning towards her with slightly widened eyes.

"We know who you are. We mean no harm, we just want to talk, please." Sam Uley spoke from miles away – and the three wolves knew they could hear from far.

They knew the Arkasains' has the ability to hear from far.

"They know." Nina whispered – and Hea's eyes went downcast, before meeting the heirs' worried glance.

"I'll go. Just stay here. If anything happens, you know what to do." Hea grabbed her voltorva without hearing what Nina had responded.

She slid the glass door – walking out of the house through the back way where it leads to the forest.