Where's Ryder?

I came again and I tired pushing him away from me

I came again and I tired pushing him away from me. After coming for the fourth time I stopped continuing.

My legs were shaking embarrassingly. I think my body with collapse soon.

“Not yet,” he said while removing my hands from his waist. 

"No more" I plead while shaking my head.

“I thought you said I couldn’t get you to beg for me stop and take it easy on you,"

“I...”

He turned me around so I was on my knees and my palms were resting on counter.

“Arch your back,” he said and I arched my back while resting my weight on elbows.  

He let out at groan then spank my ass cheeks twice. I felt his finger on my clit and he started moving it in circles.

“Mhm,”

“Does that feels good?”

“Yes,” I moaned and used his fingers to penetrate my soaking hole.

“You know baby, you were just begging me to stop but yet your body keeps responding like this,” he said and I curled my toes as the amazing feeling.

He removed his hand and I groaned.

“Why did you stop?”

“I want you to beg,” he said

“Seriously?”

“Yes," he said before I felt his hard dick in my ass cheek.

“Fuck me,”

“Please,” I added and I could tell he was smirking.

“Okay then put me inside,”

“Alessandro-”

"Do it, Rosabella" he ordered and my hand went between my legs before reaching for his dick.

My fingers could hardly wrapped around his dick and I moved it to hole.

He was definitely going to kill me with his dick to night

I placed him at my entrance before leaning back on to him.

“Mhm fuck,”