Help

This part includes suicide so please stope here if you need to.

It had been about a month. I dropped out of school. What's the point in spending time with people who you will never talk to 5 years into the future. There not your friends there just people you spent 5 days a week with.
Jaden always said to me "trust no one" and I live by that. But if I have no one then who do I have to not care about?
"Hey Mia how are you?"
Good I guess
"Wanna go out?"
If I have to
"Yeah u do cmon"
Ugh alright
*we went to town and parked in the parking lot on the 2 last floor*
During the car ride there I tried holding my breath in hope to stop for good, but it didn't work. Sadly.
"Mia why are you crying are you ok"
I'm fine
"Mia don't lie to me I know your not ok"
Yeah ok I'm not
*we had already parked by then so I got out and ran. Jaden ran after me.
"Mia no why are you running, wait no why do you need to go the top floor stop Mia"
I came to the edge of a 57ft tall building and stood there silently still.
"Mia no, cmon please can't you see me I'm crying my voice is breaking. Mia here for you don't do this please it'll be ok please I'm begging you I love y-"
"I still wonder the meaning of life. Was there ever one? And now suddenly I'm where I'm supposed to be, I'm ready to start it all over.I just wish I could have lived how I dreamed I would. It's hilarious how people think they deserve I happy ending after they lived a terrible life. I will always love you Jaden. Always and forever."
My body fell faster then a bolt of lightning.
Jaden pov
I screamed louder then I had ever screamed before. Why. Why me. I love you mia.
I love you 3000