chapter 1

Hey guys a new story....thanks to one of my fans ...it was a great Idea I love you all.

I will as much books I wanna  for US thick chubby curvy girls. But those who are slim and skinny I didn't forget about you guys too if you read chubby stories too I love you all .....❤❤❤😩😩😩🤚

@bigbootyzoro  thank you very much.

.
.
.
.

Y/N POV:

Hey guys ...
My name is Y/N L/N. I am 25 years and currently I'm looking for a job. I did teaching in an ordinary school.
I was a English , Gym and disciplinary teacher too.
So my gym skills is good. Known as a chubby gym teacher was tiring all those beautiful women gossip about me and say bad names.

I really didn't care because my kids in school love me. I get letters and cards and small treats from them. Itslike I'm a mother. These young teens are gorgeous.

But the reason why I quit my job its because every school has curses. I can't jus runaway from teaching lessons to save 1 kid. So I did and got fired.

My curse is not the strongest for sure I know. But it's pretty good.

My secret weapon is a glowing white-blue ish rope that  choke ,cut ,burn , freeze and hit. It can do many things it can also turn solid into a staff stick.

I would say a chubby young woman like me I am tough. I dont know how and why. I just got this power when I was 7 years old.

So I did research about this school named Jujustu Tech Highschool. I applied. It took 3 weeks to get an interview.

.
.
.
.

Right now I'm driving to the the school. It was very nice. It was near the forests. It was beautiful. The greenery smell. The blossoms popping smells. The nice breeze.

I walked up a flight of stairs to be met with a huge porch and dorms and a main building. Nice Japanese style. I'm not Japanese myself. I only moved in japan when dad got a job offer 13 years ago.

Walking in the huge building seems to be the main. I walked in. Knocking on the door. It was quiet very strange.

Until I heard footsteps. The door opened and I was met with a tall but beautiful lady. With blood red lipstick. Blue long hair in a braid in front of her face.

"Good morning.....I'm here for my interview". She smiled. She lead to inside to walk to the board room.
" I'm Mei Mei...you can call me Mei , you such a pretty girl". She smiled I felt my cheeks flush.
She chuckled." You easy to tease...and kind....here is everyone".

Every teacher was there. A blonde guy was there. Another beautiful lady with long black hair. An old man.  An elder with a beard and sunglasses. A old looking guy but still look young with specs and a brunette with purple bags under her eyes.

Stepping in i sat down. I felt nervous because I was the only chubby member here.

" greeting Y/N L/N...i am Masamichi Yaga the senior teacher. Welcome to our school Tokyo Jujustu high"

I nervously smiled because the room felt tense." Afternoon to you too Mr.Masamichi nice meeting you".

He hummed in satisfactory and spoke." Well I'm well aware you are a sorcerer am I correct"?
" yes Sir".

He looked in my direction as everyone was quiet. He's kinda creepy he's wearing sunglasses inside." I see you dont know your cursed energy which is difficult to know your potential but as your experience as a gym teacher ,English teacher and a disciplinary teacher as well....it good to know you know how to interact with kids who are out of hand".

I smiled I exhaled and spoke."uhm yes sir. I would say my curse energy is not that exciting to see buts it's beneficial in this type of a school".

" so what's your reason to actually come here for not just for a salary or staying unemployed are you?"

I looked outside the window while talking my mind.
" well Yes but no , actually I came here a reason. Almost every school in Japan is cursed. Everyday I sense children being taken or eaten. It gets me sick. I got fired because I left my work teaching saving kids. I came here to save as much kids as possible and kill all curses with in helping the next young sorcerers".

He smiled and clicked his finger. As when the specs dude gave me a ID card with my own name , details and picture aswell. Its strange without me.

" you probably thinking how I got your ID card for working here.  We hacked your profile seeing who you are. You are accept. Come here tomorrow morning.
Meet me in this same room from there I'll let you know".

I smiled hiding my excitement. "Thank sir. I really appreciate this alot. Its nice meeting all of you staff members".

.
.
.
.
.
.

Gojo POV:

I was with Megumi in my office. Unfortunately Mr.Yaga didn't want me to see my new colleague.
I dont even know if it's a male or female.

Its late afternoon. Growing pretty tired." Dont worry Megumi , Itadori and Nobara as alot of work tomorrow since you with me now ". I leaned on his shoulder. He can be such a dick sometimes.

I ate my dinner went off to bed. It's a pain in the ass. Itadori behavior is too joyful. I mean I'm childish but he's not serious about Sukuna. We need another finger bearer for another finger for him to eat.

                                  °'~•☆Morning•~'°

Waiting with Mr.Yaga in the board room. I'm excited to see my colleague. I sat down pouting my lips humming while Mr.Yaga sat in silence."So you say it's a she ....well I'm flattered".

I hope shes pretty. I bet shes ganna be an asshole like Utahime. I tried clicking with Utahime but shes more of a selfish person. Mei Mei is a psycho lady. Shes kinda intimidates me.

Hearing rather heavy footsteps. I hear a door slide open. Seeing the foot by the door. Looking at her delicate hands. I closed my eyes to keep the surprise waiting...you know the best for last.

As I heard a gentle but deep voice. I thought she would sound like a cute mouse. I guess all Musculine woman sound tough. When she grabbed my hand I stood before her. Its soft , warm and kinda chubby. I thought women has slender hands.

I open my eyes. Even though she can't see them. I looked down at the average height woman who's like 5'3.  She had (e/c) eyes with (h/c) hair and its  ( short/mid/long).

She wore a black tshirt with cargo pants."Uhm Are you okay ". She spoke smiling at me. She pulled her hand away. " Oh...sure I am its nice meeting you too Y/N".
Unique name shes got.

Mr Yaga instructed." Gojo Satoru now that you know tour colleague she will be with you till I say so. She will help you teach your students as well." Ah fuck I wanna teach them alone.
" But during the days you are off you will train Y/N and finger out her curse energy ingame you this job because I know you are capable".

Before he walked away he whispered in my ear." Be careful Gojo I left her with you for a reason. No other teacher can handle her power only you...just saying shes not that weak as you think she is".

Oh shit sherlock.with that he walked away. Like nothing as beans said." Gojo is something the matter ?"
Out of my daze I looked at her." Nope.. now where were we....oh yeah let me introduce myself how ride of me".

When I gave her a good look. Shes actually a chubby lady herself. Shes chubby everywhere. Her thighs hips , arms. Nevermind." I Gojo Satoru curse energy immense cursed energy 28 years old".

She smiled and chuckled. Ahh~ shes cute as a bunny
" Y/N L/N , I don't know my curse energy, 25 years old".

Perfect age. She seems too soft though.
" alright. Let me introduce my fellow students follow me".

.....................

Not  great start but the interesting stuff will come.
I hope you enjoyed so far.

Love you ♡
Bye

( chapter 2)