chapter 3

The next morning you woke up so early. You saw the clock it was 6am. Standing up to do your bathroom routine. A couple of minutes you came out refreshed and energized more awakened.

Brushing your hair locks. Putting on your shoes.
Walking down stairs with your comfy tights and a nice long sleeve. It was dark colors. Unfortunately Gojo must still get your uniform but he doesn't know how.

Eating breakfast. Toast ,eggs , bacon and a few fruits. You gulp your water and head off.
" I forgot I need to ....yep I got my email".

Checking on your phone. Mr.Yaga said pack some clothes you will need and other things.
" I guess it wont hurt".
.
.
.
Checking the clock again it was 7:30 on the dot and you're done."okay I got everything...its not like I CAN'T buy extra...I would never take my whole wardrobe".

You giggled. After carrying your huge bag of clothes and items. Your mom called." Hey mom...".

Mom just wanted to check out your new job. And dad was surely proud. "Thanks mom and dad...but I gotta go bye love you ".

Rushing out you heard a loud thud on the floor. You ignored it for a bit. After putting the bag in your car you went inside to check it out.

Looking at the study room you saw an old ancient book. All dusted and brown. Written in Japanese graphics this book just came out of nowhere.
"Since when did I have such a book".

Opening it you saw the first page. Someone's name and signature. The year 1903. When you saw the name.
Your eyes widen in shock. You never believed it you were in denial.
"Look...wait...this book has my surname in it...could it be ...my ancestors grandpa has been talking about all these years".

Receiving a call that interrupted the book fell out your hands."oh its Gojo calling i guess".

" Morning Gojo".

As you were talking you placed the book in your study drawer to keep it safe when you get it tomorrow even tho you moving out.

Walking in your car. Starting the engine you drove off.
"Yeah Gojo I understand everything and my job ....I'm on my way....bye".

Gojo POV:

after the phone call I heard her angelic voice saying bye to me. She so kind.

Sitting in the dorms if my students I was thinking about how I will start this day off. Maybe training or socializing.

After all Y/N need to find the purpose of her curse energy. Maybe shes a low grade sorcerer but very important in a way. What she told me about her great grandpa yesterday got me thinking.

If she knows about Sukuna....maybe she knows more.

Normal POV:

As you were parking your car near the hostel. You saw Itadori and Nobara running your way. Megumi was just walking his way to you.
" SENSEIII !!  I never knew you had suck a fancy car it's so cool...".

You heard him outside your car. Getting out Itadori asked with his fingers fidgeting." Y/N Sensei can I....can I sit in your car ".

You giggled and smiled." Of course just don't drive away".

Megumi greeted you."oh Morning Megumi". You placed your hand on his shoulder. Megumi cheeks were pink and looked away. You giggled and his shy reactions.

Nobara was taking selfies while standing by your car.
" okay guys I think my car need a break".

They sulked and looked sad. Stepping away from the car." Dont worry guys i can always give us some ride together ". They all smiled like little kids.