chapter 2

Y/N POV:

This is a strange man. Is he blind. Somehow he can see. Theres something I dont fully know about him. I thinks it's fair because he doesn't know me too.

I was walking behind him like a puppy following his owner. Looking at his grey sliver white hair shines it's so beautiful and his fare skin. He's tall and not that kind of a buff guy.

He looked behind his back and smiled I smile back at  him. This is so Awkward. But maybe we can talk. I hurried his pace of walking to his side. I looked at him." This place is part of the ancient ancestors".
He smirked looking up." Oh yeah , that's why cursed spirits exist we make sure the world is safe to keep all curses away. Humans die like flies everyday because of it".

"You can say that again". He stopped walking like he wanna ask me something so I stopped in his tracks.
" Y/N have you heard about the King of all curses I mean Sukuna".

My eyes lit up in realization." Actually yeah my great grandfather  he told me everything about curses around the world not just Japan".

I saw Gojo face in concerned." Wow the whole world huh was your grandfather some sort of sorcerer".

I was confused I never thought of these things." Come to think of it I never though olhow strangely my family acted. He always meditates and fast for 3 months without food and yet he's alive still today".

Gojo laughed as he walked and I followed him to a field." Theres no way a guy can live that long".

I pouted." Its true Gojo my whole family lives in Japan". Gojo didn't take me seriously which is to understand. He doesn't know what I can do so he thinks I'm a childs play.

Got me thinking I need to find my great grandfather and find for more information.

As we walked on the field I saw 3 adorable kids.
One with pink hair. One with a bob hairstyle and one with spiky blue hair." Aww Gojo your students are adorable".

Gojo looked confused." What they are old ass teenagers". I glared at him." No they are kids ".
Gojo walked in front of me." You just 10yrs older than them you in their age group".

I get a feeling Gojo doesn't enjoy my company. I understand no one knows me and my ability that means he won't trust me fully. Or maybe is it because I'm chubby.

Oh no my anxiety is rising." My dear student ...please meet my new colleague your new 2nd teacher Y/N L/N".

They waved at me." Hi Sensei L/N IM ITADORI YUUJI ".I smiled at his remarks." Nice meeting you but call me Y/N alright".

" Kugisaki Nobara Y/N sensei. You very pretty too". I smiled and blushed." Thanks Nobara nice meeting you".

The quiet boy didn't look that happy at all in guess he's the introvert one AKA 'normal' Kid." Megumi Fushiguro".

i smiled and bowed too." Nice meeting you all".

Gojo waved them off to tell me something." Okay Y/N today OUR task is to see how they work".

I am so confused right now." In means".
Gojo sang it out." They will be fighting a curse in Tokyo cityyyy".

I smiled in excitement." Oh that's great". But then Gojo face fell serious." BUT ......for 6 months you have to prove to me how skilled you are so I will be watching and you with maybe students will fight".

I felt a coil in my heart." Yeah s-sure that's cool".

He smiled again." Great Guys We going to Tokyo in the city.....".

Nobara and Itadori squirmed in excitement." Let's gooo".

.
.
.
.
Gojo motioned me to sit in the car." Gojo-San you can't just take the car". Ijichi said when we introduced ourselves. I saw his face turn pink When I smiled at him that's unusual.