dog

Shaun pulled into the gateway of his farm. Or should I say their farm? Meaning Shaun and Blitzer's farm, of course. He'd had a long day at work. Shaun hated coming home to an empty home. Blitzer wouldn't let Shaun get a pet to cope with Blitzer being gone.
Blitzer only came home on holidays and in the summer. Shaun wanted to stay with Blitzer, but he sadly couldn't. He dreaded the thought of another night away from Blitzer as he started to twist the doorknob.

He opened the door and shut it gently, not wanting to disrupt any neighbors. They had a fabulous farm in a nice neighborhood, the only thing about it though, is the neighbors, they liked to complain a lot. Blitzer had to use a mouth guard when they had sex because they are extremely loud and the neighbors can hear the slightest sound from a mile away.

Shaun walked to the kitchen to go get some dinner. He stopped when he saw Blitzer sitting on the kitchen table.
Shock, wonder, and happiness.Shaun ran up to Blitzer, who had got off of the table after he saw Shaun, and hugged him.

"Wh-why are you here?" Shaun said.

"Well, hello to you too." Blitzer responded.

"I-I missed you." Shaun said.

"I missed you too. You haven't been cheating on me, have you?"

"No. Why would I cheat on you, you and I have the most amazing sex." Shaun smirked.

"Speaking of that..." Blitzer said and pulled Shaun into a deep, passionate kiss. Shaun felt himself getting hard as Blitzer pushed him into the wall. Shaun couldn't move, Blitzer had his hands and held them above his head, he couldn't move backwards because he was pressed against the wall, he didn't want to move, he wanted Blitzer to take over his body. He wanted Blitzer to touch him, he wanted to be full of sin, he never wanted anything as bad as he wanted Blitzer right now.

Blitzer attacked Shaun's neck, after finding the spot where Shaun got the most satisfaction, Blitzer sucked at gently nibbled at that spot while Shaun kept squirming and bucking his hips.

Blitzer felt himself getting hard, but he tried to hide it. He could tell that Shaun was starting to be in pain from the pressure, so he pulled away from Shaun's neck. He brought Shaun's  hands together and held them with one had and started moving his hand down his back, making Shaun squirm even more. Shaun wanted, no, needed Blitzer. He needed Blitzer to quit teasing and hurry up and relieve Shaun from the pressure that built up in his lower region.

"I missed you." He whispered. That little statement, the statement that got repeated, made Shaun feel happier than anything else could've. He pulled Shaun into a hug. They stayed like that for a minute.

Shaun grabbed Blitzer's face and kissed him. "Let's get back to what we were doing." Shaun said. Blitzer nodded his head and gripped Shaun's ass firmly and bit down gently onto his lip. Shaun tugged a little bit and started sucking on his lip a little. Blitzer tugged backwards, claiming his bottom lip back.
Blitzer smirked and peeled Shaun's shirt off. Shaun smiled, knowing what was about to happen.

Blitzer pulled Shaun's pants down next, revealing a pair of white boxers. Blitzer stared at the tent that was formed with the fabric and Shaun's member. He pulled Shaun's boxers down and saw his big, veiny pecker. Blitzer lightly rubbed his finger on it. He definitely missed seeing Shaun entirely naked. Shaun shuddered at the light touch. Blitzer wrapped his thin, cold paws around Shaun and slowly pumped. Shaun threw his head back from pleasure, and bucked his hips into Blitzer's hand. He saw Shaun's slit dripping a little bit of white liquid and he took his hands off of Shaun and licked the shaft, slowly, teasing Shaun.

Blitzer licked the tip of Shaun's hard on making him buck his hips, impatiently. The tongue was soon accompanied with warm lips, moving up and down. Shaun could feel himself getting close, he was still pressed against the wall, he didn't bother moving, partly because Blitzer wanted him to stay there, and partly because he couldn't move. If he tried to take one step, he'd probably fall over. Shaun found himself sliding down the wall because his legs felt like noodles. His lower back started to hurt from the pressure. "B-Blitzer. I-it's about to happen." He said.

Okay. Let in go when I tap behind your knee." He said, his voice muffled because of obvious reasons. After about five seconds Shaun got the okay to let go. He felt an immediate relieve as soon as he let go. Blitzer hungrily drank him down, and reached to the table, retrieving the lubrication. He put some on his fingers and onto Shaun's entrance. He pushed one finger in, making Shaun baaa and buck his hips. Blitzer saw more opportunity to please Shaun and pushed in another finger, making Shaun scream his name. He pushed in another finger and Shaun screamed even more, Blitzer saw the light next door to turn on, knowing what was bound to happen. They are going to end up coming over and try to tell them to be quiet, that only made Blitzer even more riled up. He wanted Shaun to be louder. He wanted Shaun to scream his name louder and longer.

Blitzer pulled his fingers out and threw his clothes off swiftly and grabbed Shaun, who looked like he could hardly comprehend what had just happened. Blitzer bent Shaun over the counter and rubbed lube on himself then positioned himself at Shaun's entrance. He pushed in with such force that Shaun screamed even louder than before. "Is this what you wanted? When I was gone? You wanted me inside of you? Blitzer said. "Y-yes." Shaun stuttered. Blitzer heard a knock at the door, knowing it was the neighbors he thrust even harder. He thrust again , making Shaun scream so loud that the neighbors were yelling and pounding on the door. Blitzer thrust again, and again, making Shaun scream each time. The neighbors gave up and left. Shaun released his seed one last time all over himself. Blitzer saw the light shut off.
Blitzer found himself extremely close, and thrust his hips one last time, and released himself inside of Shaun, who was now worn out. Blitzer picked Shaun up, bridal style and brought him into the bedroom and laid him down on the bed, and Blitzer laid down and pulled Shaun into his chest.

"I love you, Shaun." Blitzer said to a sleepy voice. "I love you too, Blitzer."Shaun mumbled back before falling asleep.

THE END!!