The Spark

It's another boring Friday you spend alone while you hear your older brother raging from his stupid video games. After some time in your room the noise finally quiets down and you hear car keys and the front door shut. You leave your room to see who left, finally your 6 foot 3 brown haired annoying brother had left the house. Running to the kitchen for snacks you hear your door bell ring, Confused you go to the front door with a bag of chips in your your hand. While you look through the pep hole you spot your Hot brothers best friend Ethen. You open the door, " Heyyy Ethen what brings you here." You say with a big smile on your face. Ethen seems confused while he looks around the room for your brother. "Is your brother home?" Ethen asks  confused. "Nope, he just left a couple of minutes ago. What can I do for you?" You say to Ethen while you open the door all the way to greet him in. Ethen walks into the house and says, " That's strange, why would your brother invite me over for a bro's night if he leaves with out me." You shut the front door kinda annoyed, *Great now I get to hear double the noise when my brother gets home* you think to yourself, " I don't know man maybe he went to get some snacks." you reassure him. You started walking back to your room while Ethen grabs your arm and spins your around so your eyes meet. You roll your eyes, " Your cute when your annoyed." Ethen says in a deep voice while pulling your hips closer to him. Even though Ethen is your brothers best friend you always had some hot feeling towards him but you pushed them down, but after what he had just said the sparks flew back up again, you blush bright red. You cover your cheesy smile with your hands. " Don't cover your beautiful smile cute girl." Ethen says while moving your hands away from your face. " To be honest I've always noticed your pretty face and body. I just never had the time you tell you that I've noticed the little flirty things you do when I'm at your house, like purposely wearing your tight shorts and revealing shirts." Ethen says while teasing you. " I've also seen your response to my little teases I do to you, like after I walk by I see your eyes watching me and if I bend down around you, you always cover the "friend" between your legs. Don't get me started with soft *fuck* you also say while I'm wearing my shorts." You say while moving your hands up his abs. " Wow your mouthy, since your lips open so much are they good at kissing too." Ethen says while placing his hand on your chin to pull you into a kiss. His lips are soft and gentle, and the kiss is getting wetter each time you pull away to breathe, the air is getting thin and the heavy breathing start while both of y'all hands are exploring each others bodies up and down. His hands move up from your thighs to your hard breasts , you slightly moan against his lips when he squeezes them. Ethen let's out a soft groan, he lifts you up while still kissing you and carries you to your bedroom. Ethen lays you on your bed and breaks the kiss up so he can lock your door and turn off the lights. You sit up ready for him to show you what you have been missing, he takes off his shirt revealing  his sexy muscular abs. he's gets on top of you and kisses you as passionately as the one you had earlier. The sex air is starting and you both know that it's about to go down, Ethen starts unbuckling his pants then you wrap your legs around his lower torso. His tongue slips  into your mouth playing with yours. He slides his jeans down, you can  feel his rod bulging against your cunt, throbbing, pulsating for your attention. You start to pull your shorts down so he can feel the wetness he made, while suddenly you guys hear the frontdoor open then, "ETHEN IM BACK, JUST WENT TO THE STORE FOR SOME SNACKS!"
Ethen breaks apart  your hot make out session, and both of you are rushing to put your clothes on and calm your breathing down so your brother doesn't get any ideas. Ethens softy says, "shit...shit...shit." While he puts his shirt back on and buckles his pants again. You can hear your brother getting impatient, "DUDE WHERE ARE YOU, I SAID THAT I WAS BACK." You get off of your bed and turned on the light and unlocked the door scared for what your brother might say. Ethen walks out of your room first, instantly your brother asks questions, " Dude why were you in my sister room. I've been trynna get you to come and say hi to me."
"Sorry Bro yours sister needed help grabbing  something from her top self." Ethen says trying to cover up what actually happened.
"Why is your shirt inside out then bro." Your brother says confused.
"It is?" Ethen looks down to face his shirts tag right in front of him, "I've must have left the house like this dude." Ethen says trying to sound like he didn't know that his shirt was was inside out. "Okay dude let's go play some cod together." Your brother says, you see both of them running to the living room while your in your room back to square one, Alone. You shut your door and end up scrolling through TikTok, out of nowhere you pass out, falling asleep. You wake up from a faint door knocking, the door opens and to your surprise it's Ethen walking into your room. "Oh did I wake you." He asks concerned.
"No, of course not." You say.
"Now where did we leave off." Ethen says with a grin, locking your room door again.

*READ THE NEXT CHAPTER*