one

Serkan comes Istanbul after 8months of plane crash , he is in coma for 6months and now 2months in recovery, he lost the memory of last 5years, he last remember he start Art Life with his college friends Engin and Peril , Selin as his childhood friend but never in relation with her so he call her when he woke up from coma and after 2 months he came back with selin.

It's been 2days he came back and very confused with everyone's behaviour specially of Eda's behaviour because he felt she is very heartbreak with his words but selin words replayed in his mind that she is very good manipulator , she has taken almost all holding shares and also acting CEO of Artlife but why again and again his heart is betraying of him that she is not like this, plus she is whole rare beauty that he can claim his own all fibre that he can't find beauty like her in whole world, and specially when she claim that they were being in relation for 3years and they were getting married and he just can't believe it with his own behaviour...

He shake his head and notice it's Friday night time and everyone in office has gone home only he is sitting here and thinking and not doing any work , so he also left.

He enter in his mother's house for dinner and notice very different atmosphere, colour cushions which he can bet on his life he never saw them she find them so distasteful, there are lot of photo frames around them, which she stopped doing after his brother death, still enter into his mother house..

Ayden - Ahh.. serkan come , I am waiting for you, for dinner

Serkan - hi, mom.. and hug her tightly.

They both start talking with each other..

Ayadan- I can't even tell you how happy I am that you are fine , I just thought you were also gone like alp..

Serkan - hug her again... I know mom.. I know that's why when I first come out of coma I call you to inform

Ayadan- I know ..

Eda - NE?.. entering the room and shocked with serkan statement

Sekan- what are you doing here?

Eda-only look at ayadan with hurt in her eyes Did you know about this?

Serkan - obviously she is my Anne I call her as soon as I come out of coma.. (shrugged)

Eda was taken back by his casual attitude and as soon as his words filled in her mind she got furious..

Eda- why don't you tell me?

Ayadan didn't know what to say..

Serkan - why would she tell you?

Eda- straight towards serkan with so much fire and anger in her eyes that it startled him and said don't talk in between, I wasn't asking you...

Eda to ayadan when did he call? And you got to know ?

Ayfer, seyfi, Melo all come to room as soon as they heard eda shout to see what happen?

Ayfer - what happen

Eda- why don't you tell me?

Ayadan - huh.. he.. he told me not to tell anyone...

Eda- anyone... (Laughed out loud) anyone..... I am anyone, we were getting married, if you have also forgotten.

Ayadan and serkan flinch hard seeing her so much anger in her eyes but not a single tear left from her eyes.

Ayfer shouted how could you do this with her?

Eda- with broken heart hurt shown through her eyes she never wanted me remember , but i thought we are way past that...

Ayadan- trying to take her hand and said you know that's not true i love you like my daughter now..