✧1 - The Ancient Mystery & The Savior in the Shadows✧

Fonts‚
For : Past POV
For : Present POV

⋆。°✩⋆˙:*:˙⋆✩°。⋆

⋆。°✩⋆˙:・゚✧:・.˚。・.・゚✧:・.˚。・゚✧:・.:˙⋆✩°。⋆

Living without mystery means knowing nothing of the mystery of our own life, nothing of the mystery of another person, nothing of the mystery of the world; it means passing over our own hidden qualities and those of others and the world.

These thoughts lingered in YN's mind as she found herself inexplicably drawn into a time long forgotten. The air around her was thick with an uncanny stillness, broken only by her own uncertain footsteps on the cobblestone streets of an ancient kingdom.

When darkness causes you to mope, remind yourself that there is always hope. "Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." "Hatred darkens life; love illuminates it."

These words echoed through the foggy night, as if whispered by the shadows themselves. YN's heart raced as she moved deeper into the heart of this forgotten era, each step feeling like a journey into the unknown.

"You have only seen the least of what I can do," a voice murmured from the darkness, sending chills down her spine. She turned quickly, but there was no one there. The voice seemed to come from everywhere and nowhere, a phantom presence in the eerie night.

In this strange, ancient world, YN realized that she was part of a greater mystery, one that held secrets about life, love, and the nature of existence itself. As she stood there, bathed in the otherworldly glow of the moon, she knew that her journey into the unknown had just begun.

Present

YN opened her eyes feeling suffocated. The only thing she remembered was sitting in the hall, which had inexplicably filled with water in a matter of moments. The once shallow water had risen quickly, engulfing her. She started thrashing her legs and arms, desperately trying to keep herself from sinking.

 She started thrashing her legs and arms, desperately trying to keep herself from sinking