{ 1 }

୨⎯ 𝒂 𝒎𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕 ⎯୧

"Ah.."
"Eh.."
"Ih.."
"Oh.."
"UGH! Can I stop this already?"

"Haha! We're almost done. Why don't you just finish what you're doing there?" the oldest in the group, Ran, responded to your loud groaning in the middle of the school gym.

You lied flat down on the floor, making a thumping sound, while holding your music sheet in front of your face.

"The teacher should've just assigned a different task to us. This is no fun at all.." you complained.

All you could hear in the background was loud punches as the Haitani brothers beat up some cocky dudes.

Suddenly, someone grabbed the piece of paper you were holding then he said, "Ohh~! Uhm.. I can't read a single thing. How do you even sing this? Go sing it for me to know how it sounds like."

"Huh? No way! I can't even find the right tune for the first line and you expect me to sing it? You pinkie should participate in class next time." you replied, rolled to your left, facing away from him.

Sanzu answered, "Me? Participate? Pfft! If I get the motivation then I guess I'll do it but for now, meh."

Forcing a grin as you sarcastically said, "Way to be a good role model. Great job, dude!"

"Oi, are you two done chitchatting over there? Let's go already." Rindou shouted as he began to walk to the exit door of the gym.

Sanzu handed back to you the music sheet then helped you stand up.

"Wanna eat on the way home?" he asked to which you quickly responded, "Heck yeah! Your treat, alright?"

He chuckled, "Nah, let's both pay for it or I can just leave you there to pay for everything."

"What?! Don't even try to do that later. I am watching you!" you said, squinting your eyes at him.

"I was just joking. Of course, I'll pay for everything. You're quite dumb up there, huh." Sanzu loudly laughed as he unnoticeably hurried to walk ahead of you.

You turned a bit red from the embarrassment he has given you. "You shall not know peace, Haruchiyo!" you screamed at him.

Before you could catch up to the trio, someone called out to you. "Y/n! Over here!"

You turned your head to see it was Emma. The prettiest and most popular girl in the whole school. Everyone likes her because of how she has all the good qualities you could ever ask for.

She waved her hand as she presented a blinding smile.

A usual response to your body came and you just found yourself hiding behind Sanzu. "Eh? Y/n?" he raised an eyebrow then realized what was going on.

"Hey, pinkie. Is the blondie.. gone?" you asked as your back was turned against his.

"That's somewhat rude." Emma pouted a little as she spoke behind you, facing your best friend pinkie.

Ran laughed while messing your hair. "Typical Y/n! When will you get used to talking to girls?" he questioned.

You struggled to answer his question then Rindou came. He added, "Well, if only you had been friends with Haruchiyo's little sister then you wouldn't have any worry about all this. Right, Chiyo?"

Sanzu replied with his thinking expression, "Hmm, let's see."

"Ah but now that I think about it. You should have just kept your long bleached hair. I think that would solve Y/n's problem." Rindou suggested.