{ 3 }

୨⎯ 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒎 𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒆 ⎯୧

Before Kisaki and Hanma left the school building, Hanma thought of something missing. He paused for a while to think of what he was supposed to do.

𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚖𝚊'𝚜 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 💬
'𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒈𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕, 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕? 𝑵𝒂𝒉, 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝑰'𝒎 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏'.'

Kisaki noticed then looked behind as he questioned, "What's up? Need to take a dump or something?"

Hanma laughed as he continued to move forward, "I'm good. Let's continue where we left off, hmm?"

Kisaki's bland eyes tailed Hanma's movement then began to walk right beside his friend, now exiting the place. "For a second there, I thought you were thinking about a girl or whatever."

"Pleeaase, I would just be thinking about us you know. Like our future plans and--!"

"You're making it sound a little too weird. Stop it, would ya?"

"Hey, wanna gamble after work?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"Haha! No ♥"

┊͙ 💌 ┊͙

You groaned from boredom, sitting with one leg up on the wooden chair. "Will pinkie not really join us for today?" you asked.

"It's as if you have just forgotten about the whole Chiyo liking another girl thing." Rindou murmured which you clearly heard as you were just right beside him.

"Damn.. I really thought you two were gonna fly to the moon but what happened?" Ran said, lying flat on a long narrow bench.

"Hey, Rin."

"What is it?"

"They ain't together yet, right?" you asked, sounding quite dead and hopeless on your tone.

"I guess so. Chiyo hasn't really been opening up about this girl he keeps talking about so I'm taking a big guess they aren't together yet." he answered.

That 'guess' gave you enough faith and hope for you to keep having motivation in your life. You stood up, saying cheerfully, "I've made my mind!"

The Haitani brothers glanced at you at the same time to hear your thought, though they didn't really looked that interested.

You continued, "I'm gonna try my best to be a worthy girlfriend for that idiot!"

"Ohh! Now that's the Y/n that we know!" Rindou exclaimed. Ran had a genuine smile to his face after hearing what you just said. (looking like such a proud brother to you)

"Aaand I'm gonna sit back down now. That was embarrassing." you hurriedly said after turning like a full blown tomato.

Ran chuckled before telling you, "We'll support you, Y/n. As the big brother of the group, Ran-nii shall provide you all the cheers that you need!"

"Hehe thanks! I can feel myself burning with motivation right now." you responded, having your head up high.

Your cellphone started to blink. The messages were from your father telling you to go home early and be careful on your way home.